Girl who I asked out is acting like nothing happened, how do I read this?

So I asked out this girl for a coffee date a couple weeks ago, she responded the night before saying "I'm sorry I have to fly to a meeting." I saw her at an event I organized and later we were at the bar sitting with a mutual friend. Then he left and it was just the two of us chatting for a few min. We later were outside also talking for a few min. Then our group went to a different bar and we ended up sitting next to each other the rest of the night. Last night, I went to an event that she was mc'ing (I didn't know) and we ended up coincidentally sitting next to each other the whole night. We got really close physically, at times she was leaning in so close to me we were almost touching. This happened a few times. When we were leaving, she kind of rubbed my shoulder, then after a few min hugged me bye. She's also really confident and outgoing. Is she interested or is there nothing there?

00