What's more important to you a relationship or career?

What is more important to you? getting into a relationship or developing a career?
  • Career first then relationship
    Vote A
  • Just career dont want a bf/gf
    Vote B
  • Relationship
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also post what you do for a living below

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Career cause i'm a man, if i want to get married and make my future wife a housewife ans raise a family, i have to work hard, so it's career 1st than relationship but when i'm married, my wife and my family will always be my 1st priority, before career and before everything else

0|0
    1|0
  • Career because a relationship could end at a moments notice if she (or he if your seeking a man) feels like it. Also just graduated and looking for a job in my field or anything really.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no interest in my career or ever creating a career for that matter. I only work to live the life I want.

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't work apart of having a career? your job is your career

• Doing a job is not a career, it's taking care of the bills. A career is planning jobs to advance on a field and be successful there. A career is more than just a job.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Relationship. If y'all are truly in love you can make it work and follow your career. Long distance will work just fine. You just have to have patience, communication, and trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both equally if one comes before the other so be it

0|0
    0|0
  • can live without a relationship. there's always time for it once the career is in full swing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've wanted a girlfriend for a very long time. However, all I ever get is rejected. I'm doing well with my career with no trouble, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Continuing to build my career

0|0
    0|0
  • disabled Veteran.

0|0
    0|0
  • relationship
    atm, unemployed but trying to join the navy

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard, but I'd say relationship, as I think it'll give me more happiness than the other.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Career is more important than relationship for me, so career first, then relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes