What's more important to you a relationship or career?

What is more important to you? getting into a relationship or developing a career?
  • Career first then relationship
  • Just career dont want a bf/gf
  • Relationship
    Vote C
Also post what you do for a living below

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Career cause i'm a man, if i want to get married and make my future wife a housewife ans raise a family, i have to work hard, so it's career 1st than relationship but when i'm married, my wife and my family will always be my 1st priority, before career and before everything else

• Career because a relationship could end at a moments notice if she (or he if your seeking a man) feels like it. Also just graduated and looking for a job in my field or anything really.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no interest in my career or ever creating a career for that matter. I only work to live the life I want.

• isn't work apart of having a career? your job is your career

• Doing a job is not a career, it's taking care of the bills. A career is planning jobs to advance on a field and be successful there. A career is more than just a job.