Guys how would you feel if a random girl asked you out?

Also girls if you've tried it, what are your experiences.

Life's too short uno.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would be shocked, because that literally never happens. I've had women come up to me, turn around, and bend over. I've had women orbit my general vicinity and "oops, I dropped something, here are my tits." I've had a lot of women just stare at me. But I've never had a random woman try to pick me up, despite being out and about women quite a bit.

I would probably default think she was super desperate, because women don't ask men out.

But, even so, I'd consider it. If she was attractive, I likely would go grab a cup of coffee with her or something. Really, I might just be curious. If she didn't give off desperate vibes, I would wonder what kind of life she led to get her to become entirely different than 99% of women.

If we did enter a relationship, I wouldn't really ideally want that to be foreshadowing of the relationship, though: i. e., she as the dominant initiator, me as the submissive reactor. So, I would wonder if she was dominant or wanted to be dominant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what she'd look like and how she'd do it, but most likely i'd take her up on that offer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Surprised, but I'd probably reward her for taking the initiative like that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty flattering when it happens. I have no issues whatsoever with the woman taking the initiative.

0|0
    0|0
  • how i feel will depend on her pick up line, but either way i'll be like "so, where are we going? :)"

0|0
    0|0
  • Random like I've never seen then before random? As long as they weren't creepy about it I would say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • if she was hot, i'd be into it xD otherwise i'd still be flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's hot and seems normal i would accept

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be very flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Please let me know where is she