What is your most romantic memory?

I’m an old-school hopeless romantic who hasn’t seen many nonsexual, sappy moments on GAG. What’s the most romantic memory you have?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to pick just one.

I suppose the evenings I spent with my wife at a place called Lunada Bay, stargazing by the ocean. Or the times she played the cello. Or when I proposed. Or our first official date (that's more cute than romantic, I think).

There was one romantic moment when she wasn't even in the room. When her father and I were left alone, he turned and looked and said, "She love you."

I replied, "Yes, I know."

He then replied somewhat tearfully, "No, she LOVE you." I shall remember those four haunting words forever.

Well, the world is starting to look like a Monet painting, so I'll stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is certainly non-sexual except that it had been preceded by sex. The first night I slept with my boyfriend I wet the bed - and in the morning he just held me and kissed me and it just felt so right and so beautiful and non-judgemental. And it was so romantic - although I realise that most people here will, thankfully for them, be unable to identify with it.

• I think romance, at its core, is just looking for someone who will accept you. That story is just pure love. 💗