ARGUMENT FREE ZONE: Is there a race to which you are not attracted and, if so, is it because of conscious beliefs that you have about that race?

A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another. Prejudice is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. Racism is a conscious thought process which rejects members of a particular race as having less or no value because of their membership in that race.

I grew up in the US of the 1950's and 1960's but I have rejected the beliefs of racism and I don't think anyone who knows me would call me a racist. I have dated women from many different countries and cultures. I have dated women from Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Ireland, Brazil, Colombia, Philippines, India, and I am currently dating a native American girl.

I am not attracted to black women. When I see a black woman, I do not engage in any conscious thought process that excludes them from consideration for dating. I simply do not feel attracted. There is no spark, no excitement, no electricity. I cannot make myself feel attracted to someone. It is not a conscious process. The reaction is the same when I see a woman with huge boobs. I am not attracted to women with 36D and larger boobs and no amount of discussion or reflection will change that non-response. Calling me a racist because of this is incredibly arrogant and even hypocritical (because these SJW's are passing judgment on me based on a preconceived notion and not based on reason or actual experience with me.)

Are there one or more races to which you are not attracted? If so, is that a conscious decision that you make or you simply not feel attracted?

ATTENTION SJW's: This is NOT a venue for you to spout your vitriol and to prove what a wonderful non-racist person you are. If you try to turn this into a platform for your usual arguments, I will block you as soon as I become aware of your prating. If you want to preach your rhetoric, post your own question.
  • I am attracted only to members of my own race because of conscious beliefs about race
  • I am attracted only to members of my own race but it is not a conscious decision motivated by beliefs about race
  • I am attracted only to members of a race other than my own because of conscious beliefs about race
    Vote C
  • I am attracted only to members of a race other than my own but it is not a conscious decision motivated by beliefs about race
    Vote D
  • I am attracted to members of my own race and another race, but there is one race to which I am NOT attracted because of conscious beliefs about race
    Vote E
  • I am attracted to members of my own race and another race; there is one race to which I am NOT attracted but it is not a conscious decision motivated by beliefs about race
    Vote F
  • I am attracted to all races, including my own race
    Vote G

3460

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn’t date black men. But it is not due to their race. I’ve noticed a behavioral tendency- they tend to be more sexist and aggressive. sorry if I sound racist. But yeah, that’s why. Most single mothers are abandoned or left by a black man whose children have stayed with the mother, for varying reasons. Most black males (that I’ve met, and that I’ve seen) are sexist and prone to be abusive.

My theory is that its due to the lower levels of education that black people tend to have. Most people who live in “the hood” are blacks.

Also, crimes. FBI Statistics: “Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do.” Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

www.theroot.com/.../amp

• This may also be due to the stereotypical phenomenon that blacks are more aggressive, thus falling into that stereotype and subconsciously carry out that expectation.

• @The_FallenOne It's time for you to leave for violating the post rules. Good bye!

• I have to agree with you. thats why I'm not into black guys. they are very aggressive, insecure, and abusive.

• Different racial groups of men irritate me for many different reasons.

Black men-cat call too much;too aggressive

White guys-too picky;too high maintenance;want you to look like a toothpick and eat lettuce.
    Asian guys-i like samoans

Latino men-most attracted to overall personality, looks, approach, family oriented, excellent cooks

Indian men and Arabic men-no majority see women as inferior

• But it doesn't mean I'm not attracted to them. its a conflict with behaviors/personality/values

• @older 🤦‍♂️😂😂

• You're welcome!

Most Helpful Guys

• "I am attracted only to members of my own race but it is not a conscious decision motivated by beliefs about race".

For me its literally just a lack of physical attraction, and it sucks because it limits my dating pool and i have met nice girls from other races before. Ideally if i could pick my sexuality i'd pick being pansexual so there are no boundaries in who i date and i am open to pick the best personality. But my body doesn't work like that so i only go for white girls.

• Most of us "come wired from the factory" and have no control over such things, which is why it is ludicrous to call someone racist for not being attracted to the PC favored minority of the month.

• Completely agree, if physical preference was racist and can simply be ignored then everyone should be straight by the same logic. The rhetoric simply does not apply to attraction.

• I'm attracted to all races with some frequency. Admittedly, I find that most of the women I date are black or mixed. I don't think it's necessarily an aesthetic choice, so much as it is a stronger connection of values.
    Class is more of an issue for me. Women who aspire to be upper-class, or who exemplify the snootier traits of said class, tend not to be my cup of tea. I'm not a materialistic person, and I cannot be in a healthy relationship with someone to whom those pursuits are paramount.
    But yeah, I find all flavors of humanity to have charm.