Why did he call me bad?

I went out on a date with this guy. We were kissing, touching, he was feeling on my boobs and private area. We were on the phone and he says im bad. How am i bad if we didn't even have sex or do anything sexual? What did he mean?
Updates:
Bad as in a bad girl, naughty etc...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your a bad girl because you let him touch those places, let's be frank, a girl who was innocent and holier than anything would have reacted bad, told him to get off and rejected him in disgust, by allowing him to touch you in this way makes you a "naughty/bad" girl, it's not a bad thing, he is just calling you naughty, I guess if you don't like that, don't let guys touch you and be like the Virgin Mary? Personally if it was me, and I had touched you like that, if I called you a bad girl, it would be me teasing and effectivly saying I like you.. not me insulting you, I can't say his intentions on the words though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Bad at what?
    He is not specific. IT look like he acted like a jerk. Or he may imply that your body is bad. OR he felt bad because you could't have more.

He needs to be more specific. Content isn't enough to answer this question

0|0
    0|0
    • Then it means he liked the way you act and maybe called a bad girl since you let him have his way although ti was limited.

• How did he touch your privates if you were on the phone?

0|0
    0|0
  • He was how you responded to different innuendo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you should ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • You're stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • He said it cause he was talking dirty. Some girls love being called bad, naughty, his slut...

You were a bad girl for giving him a feel after one date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure he didn’t mean that you’re a baddie? A bad b*tch? Not saying it’s the way to compliment somebody but it seems to be all the rage these days.

Not sure why you can’t just call a girl beautiful and make her feel special anymore. It’s like you gotta find some selective “language” to make her feel sexy while second guessing herself all at the same time. 🙄

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes