Why did he call me bad?

I went out on a date with this guy. We were kissing, touching, he was feeling on my boobs and private area. We were on the phone and he says im bad. How am i bad if we didn't even have sex or do anything sexual? What did he mean?
Bad as in a bad girl, naughty etc...

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your a bad girl because you let him touch those places, let's be frank, a girl who was innocent and holier than anything would have reacted bad, told him to get off and rejected him in disgust, by allowing him to touch you in this way makes you a "naughty/bad" girl, it's not a bad thing, he is just calling you naughty, I guess if you don't like that, don't let guys touch you and be like the Virgin Mary? Personally if it was me, and I had touched you like that, if I called you a bad girl, it would be me teasing and effectivly saying I like you.. not me insulting you, I can't say his intentions on the words though.