What things have prevented you from being honest about your feelings for someone you cared for?

• Doubted whether He/ she did like me
  • Had no time to date, so saw no point in confessing
  • Was worried Iโ€™d mess it up if we got involved , so saw no point in confessing.
    Vote C
  • Too shy
    Vote D
  • Did not want to be ridiculed
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear of rejection is probably the biggest roadblock

• I hear you ๐Ÿ˜ž

• If you got past that, what would you say?

• At some point you look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself , is it worth the potential pain I MAY feel to tell them how I feel and be rejected?
      Or to life life beside them, never telling them the truth, and watching them happy with someone else while I die inside?
      Itโ€™s a tough thing to figure out

Most Helpful Girl

• I belong to a conservative society where people think it is disgraceful for a girl to fall in love first. My mom thinks it is a sin to fall in love. I fell in love with my long distant cousin, and I told my aunty to inform him because he is my aunty's brother-in-law, not sure if she has informed him yet. First, she said no because she said I change my mind every minute, and they think I am too young to get involved in these matters, and I am like I just want him to know about my feelings, I will not marry until I complete my education to make my parents happy.