Guys, Why would you send a picture of your penis to an Ex?

As a guy what would be your reasoning, especially if you hadn’t talked in a year or so

10

Most Helpful Guys

• He is either trying to piss you off or is trying to get back together with you. Hopefully, he is reminding you why you dumped his ass. He is a dickhead

• Those are the two options I was thinking. Getting back together with me tho, that’s a really odd way to do it... what are the chances it was a mistake text? We hadn’t spoken in over a year so I’m not on his most recent text list so not sure how it would be a mistake but still... we used to sext so it just seems waaay to coincidental

• to an ex? would seem to be looking for trouble doing so

• Trouble? Like as in a hookup?

• they might show it to people for revenge