Do Asian men even like black girls?

asking bc my recent crush is an Asian guy that has only dated other Asian females.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• depends which ones:

if the Asian guy is a fob (immigrant), very traditional, or has immigrant parents, then chances are he won't be into black girls and very low chance that he is into black girls

if the Asian guy is at least a first gen or second gen Asian American, australian, euro or whichever western country you're from, or if his parents are both very westernized, then chances of him being into black women is a lot higher.

if he's a first gen, although he might be into you, the relationship might or might not last because in the end he might choose family over you and the reason why is because most immigrant Asian parents are usually very stereotypical and racist towards blacks. most Asian immigrant parents believe blacks are all hood rats, and goes out committing crimes all the time, and whatever bad things the media portray on the new about blacks every day. most Asians i know with immigrant parents were always told "don't bring home a black person as a girlfriend, fiance, or spouse, or we'd kick you out the family" while growing up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you like black girls?

• Show All
    • Awesome I'm black and you're quite attractive...

• @Badkittymeo thanks :)

• Why they like it , is the real question.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian like east Asian? They usually tend to date other Asians only I've noticed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Many Asian men are open to dating women regardless of their racial background but the catch is that many Asian men think that only Asian women like them due to how society and the media portrays them. Hence many of them sticking to Asian women.

I’m part Asian myself and I’ve had crushes on women of all races.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being an Asian male. Yes I love my fair share of black women.

If you use Reddit. Check out r/aznidentity for truths.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.
    A lot of Asian guys are pretty reserved when it comes to dating outside their race.
    They tend to think non-Asian girls dislike em.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would you date an Asian. Black men are more your type

1|0
    3|1
  • It depends on the guy. Also it may depend on their way of growing up to different traditions

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do like black girls

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend who is an Asian guy ddated a black girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no