Do Asian men even like black girls?

asking bc my recent crush is an Asian guy that has only dated other Asian females.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• depends which ones:

if the Asian guy is a fob (immigrant), very traditional, or has immigrant parents, then chances are he won't be into black girls and very low chance that he is into black girls

if the Asian guy is at least a first gen or second gen Asian American, australian, euro or whichever western country you're from, or if his parents are both very westernized, then chances of him being into black women is a lot higher.

if he's a first gen, although he might be into you, the relationship might or might not last because in the end he might choose family over you and the reason why is because most immigrant Asian parents are usually very stereotypical and racist towards blacks. most Asian immigrant parents believe blacks are all hood rats, and goes out committing crimes all the time, and whatever bad things the media portray on the new about blacks every day. most Asians i know with immigrant parents were always told "don't bring home a black person as a girlfriend, fiance, or spouse, or we'd kick you out the family" while growing up.

• Do you like black girls?

• Awesome I'm black and you're quite attractive...

• @Badkittymeo thanks :)

• Why they like it , is the real question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Asian like east Asian? They usually tend to date other Asians only I've noticed