If guy cock blocks his friend who is talking to a girl, does he like the girl? Why would he do that?

Like a guy joins the conversation and tries to get the girl's attention.. Even though the girl was talking to his friend for a while.
What would make a guy cock block his friend?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Petty jealousy a lot of the time. Sometimes the dudes like the girl. Sometimes they don't realize it, and sometimes they're just doing it to be a dick. I had a friend who would constantly cock block me. Never really knew why he did

0|0
    0|0
    • What would make the guy jealous.. The fact that the friend can pull pretty girls?

• Show All
    • Basically was the girl in the situation... The interesting thing the guy that was cock blocking, alwaus stares at me/ checks me out when he sees me in public... So I guess that the reason he was cock blocking is because he was also interested in me 🤔

• 😊? What do you think?

• He just wants to sabotage his friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats evil :/ if that is the sole reason he is doing it

• Show All
    • What would make guy jealous in that situation?

• Because his friend is being successful with girls and he isn't. Or he is afraid his friend won't spend as much time with him anymore because he is gonna be with his new girl all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• Why not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes