Boyfriend has a model poster on his wall?

Came across a photo of my boyfriend about 3 or 4 years ago. He took a picture of himself and I saw a poster of a half naked girl in the background (in a bikini). Let me tell you.. I look nothing like her. She is smoking hot.. i dont know if it's still up. But we've been dating for 7 months. Is this normal of guys to do this? Like i said I don't know if it's still up. Did he lower his standards for me? :/

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd be more concerned if he didn't have a girl posted in his room.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your relationship with your boyfriend really has nothing at all to do with that poster.