Was he using me for sex?

To make this story short, I won’t give too much back history. We had the same class but that was a long time ago because he’s older and I’m in college. He DM’d me about wanting to get to know me seriously (building towards relationship) and we had a long talk as two people would do when wanting something serious.

I’m celibate and I told him instantly and he gave his response and was okay with it but the next day he brought up the topic and I told him about my lifestyle how I’ve never involved myself in anything sexual. There was a long conversation of him trying to figure out why I am who I am and then he asks me:

Do I play with myself? and all types of odd questions you wouldn’t ask someone you’re interacting with for the first time and when I told him no he seemed so surprised or confused. I felt like I was a parent listening to a child’s curiosities about how a baby is born. The questions are uncomfortable but to see where their minds are you eventually answer the questions in a respectful manner. The topics were about life, him asking what’s my ideal date (coming down from school) , and so much more including why I decide to wait.

I was thinking to myself I thought he seriously interested in getting to know me?, why does all of that matter?, why did he ask me that but when I mentioned what is his intentions in the beginning he said it wasn’t sex? Communication sucked in general on a scale from 1-10 (5) but gotten terrible of course so I decided to cut things off.

Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You cut it off and never had sex with him so no he wasn't using you for sex. You have to have sex to be used for it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He just using for a sex. So ask him I dont want sex these days nd wait him reply.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• he just didn't understand why and may not have ever known a celibate Person. Just curiousity.

0|1
    0|1
  • I believe you are right. He was using you for another sexual conquest.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, men can have quite the Curiosity when they're talking about sex, on the other hand he could just be using you, if things are too awkward I would just cut ties

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he was.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes