Was he using me for sex?

To make this story short, I won’t give too much back history. We had the same class but that was a long time ago because he’s older and I’m in college. He DM’d me about wanting to get to know me seriously (building towards relationship) and we had a long talk as two people would do when wanting something serious.

I’m celibate and I told him instantly and he gave his response and was okay with it but the next day he brought up the topic and I told him about my lifestyle how I’ve never involved myself in anything sexual. There was a long conversation of him trying to figure out why I am who I am and then he asks me:

Do I play with myself? and all types of odd questions you wouldn’t ask someone you’re interacting with for the first time and when I told him no he seemed so surprised or confused. I felt like I was a parent listening to a child’s curiosities about how a baby is born. The questions are uncomfortable but to see where their minds are you eventually answer the questions in a respectful manner. The topics were about life, him asking what’s my ideal date (coming down from school) , and so much more including why I decide to wait.

I was thinking to myself I thought he seriously interested in getting to know me?, why does all of that matter?, why did he ask me that but when I mentioned what is his intentions in the beginning he said it wasn’t sex? Communication sucked in general on a scale from 1-10 (5) but gotten terrible of course so I decided to cut things off.

Why?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You cut it off and never had sex with him so no he wasn't using you for sex. You have to have sex to be used for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just using for a sex. So ask him I dont want sex these days nd wait him reply.