Where would I find the settling down type of girl?

Recently I have been trying to find a girl that is ready to settle with me but all the girls my age wanna play around. Is this my fault? I've recently just been telling myself they'll come back to me when they've experienced more of life but I've given up on that logic and have accepted I'm gonna be single except for a few months out of the year.
  • Your fault
    Vote A
  • Also your fault but in a nice way
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• This is not your fault. It's commendable that you want a serious relationship.. you may just need to wait until you find the right girl but don't give up.

1|2
    0|0
  • If by settling down you mean marriage, then VERY few people in our age group are down to it this early. If you mean long term relationship, then you can find girls who are into that (not in nightclubs).

0|0
    0|0
    • I just mean maybe something long term that could turn into marriage and recently I've been looking in places I love going, to maximize my chance to find one that likes the same stuff, like literally today I went to my local music store and saw a couple of eye catchers bit no offense they just seemed like the type of women I'm trying to avoid, any tips on where to look?

• Show All
    • around 13-15.

• and you know what, same reason girls claim they aren't superficial, "nono it's not that i don't like him because he's short, its just that all short guys are bad people. " go fuck yourself

Most Helpful Guys

• i suggest its an age thing... in general most young people dont want to settle down. youth is about being free, discovering new things and playing around. thats not a bad thing but neither is your ideal of not being like that. you have to accept you are in the minority however. just be patient and im sure you will find a girl like you but dont judge the ones that aren't like you. no one is wrong here.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your wise words and I'll be sure to keep that in mind

• 25 to 40 and almost every woman wants to settle down then after that if you find yourself single again you will find that after divorce, death or kids leaving home, most women just want to have fun again ;)

• good luck dude, they're at that age where they can fk around all they want and then come back to you and settle with the dude who's got his life together. they're taking the best of both worlds for no effort what so ever, find one who hasn't been in this lifestyle that's the one you want

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• It's not your fault. Women have been made to believe men only want one thing. Sex. I would make it clear to any prospects you aren't interested in meaningless relationships and are looking for "the one"

1|0
    0|0
  • 19 year olds are in no way ready to settle down with a permanent relationship. Try just dating seriously for now. Settling down is for when you're 28.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls would want to settle at 22+. younger girls that are still teens still have a lot of things that haven't experienced so they'll hop around till they're ready. I don't fully understand it either but my older cousin who's 28 says she was glad she didn't settle down right away because she got to explore new things, it's not your fault, it's no one's but there are a few that would settle early.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a maturity thing. I'm not ready to settle down, I'd like to get through college first, but I'm 100% ready and happy to have a long term committed relationship. I've yet to find a guy my age that's in the same kind space. I'm just on a different page. It's not a bad thing, they're allowed to want to explore and party and whatever they want. That's normal. I'm just on a completely different page. It's annoying for sure, but not bad. You just have to really hunt for someone who wants the same things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait awhile because when she is ready to settle down she'll probably want someone older than herself most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not trying to sound like a broken record, but I believe that at your age a large portion of people (girls and guys included) aren't mature enough to settle down. Despite this, I'm sure you'll find someone. I'd suggest looking in academic clubs and things like that (if you're a college student). Libraries, book stores, online games -- one thing you'll have to understand is that the 'I'm ready for something serious'/homebody type girl can't be found at a club or a bar. You'll have to dig. Though, if you find that you're meeting women, getting into relationships, then those relationships fail at the same point or for similar reasons, I would investigate that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not your fault. Wanting a family at a young age is nothing more natural. I am sure you will be able to find a nice girl soon. 👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be ready to settle down at age 22-26.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Probably the few who would are very religious. People your age are going through huge life changes, so settling down is usually far from their mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being young & around your age carries a sense of freedom and curiosity. People your age want to settle down in the long run but want to explore multiple options just in case there's someone better for them out there. If getting involved with more than one person isn't for you then just stay single and sharpen your skill set. Do things that'll make you happy & being in a relationship won't even cross your mind until you meet someone who's worth giving your time and heart to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like a friend of mine said the other day "Women are different now-a-days". "All women under 35 are basically whores". I wouldn't be that dismissive about women's character now-a-days. But know what you're dealing with. Try church, try the library try places that women are more likely to repel the whore lifestyle. And look for shared interests.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you want to settle at 19 that's ok and even something I could want to do but not many 19 year olds are thinking about their life beyond next Saturday night. You might have to go along with the wild young adults for a few years until you can find someone who wants to settle down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, they will have a lot of fun till their mid 30's and after they're tired, old and ugly then they'll come back to you for your beta bucks saying "I want a committed long term relationship seeking guy"

You should play around while you can... then stay single later when your sex drive decreases exponentially due to old age

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends on what you mean by settle down. Your are a little young to settle down permanently. Anyway, look places other than at party's and bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust your own instincts man what the fuck is wrong with these guys? You want random people on the internet who may even be bots pick your spouse for you? You can act like a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Befriend the most virtuous and admirable person you know.
    He or she will likely have high quality female friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most young ladies in your age group are not looking to settle down yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most 19 year olds aren't at that point of their life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not on G@G

1|0
    0|0
  • Library?

0|0
    0|0
  • In your dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let me know when you find out

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't want that anymore, but they don't want to admit it because they still think admitting that all they want is to fuck chads would cause them to be judged. So instead they fuck chads but they claim "oh no we want a guys to settle down with." Just join MGTOW honestly and put all this bullshit behind you.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes