Where would I find the settling down type of girl?

Recently I have been trying to find a girl that is ready to settle with me but all the girls my age wanna play around. Is this my fault? I've recently just been telling myself they'll come back to me when they've experienced more of life but I've given up on that logic and have accepted I'm gonna be single except for a few months out of the year.
  • Your fault
  • Also your fault but in a nice way

1017

Most Helpful Girls

• This is not your fault. It's commendable that you want a serious relationship.. you may just need to wait until you find the right girl but don't give up.

• If by settling down you mean marriage, then VERY few people in our age group are down to it this early. If you mean long term relationship, then you can find girls who are into that (not in nightclubs).

• I just mean maybe something long term that could turn into marriage and recently I've been looking in places I love going, to maximize my chance to find one that likes the same stuff, like literally today I went to my local music store and saw a couple of eye catchers bit no offense they just seemed like the type of women I'm trying to avoid, any tips on where to look?

• around 13-15.

• and you know what, same reason girls claim they aren't superficial, "nono it's not that i don't like him because he's short, its just that all short guys are bad people. " go fuck yourself

Most Helpful Guys

• i suggest its an age thing... in general most young people dont want to settle down. youth is about being free, discovering new things and playing around. thats not a bad thing but neither is your ideal of not being like that. you have to accept you are in the minority however. just be patient and im sure you will find a girl like you but dont judge the ones that aren't like you. no one is wrong here.

• Thank you for your wise words and I'll be sure to keep that in mind

• 25 to 40 and almost every woman wants to settle down then after that if you find yourself single again you will find that after divorce, death or kids leaving home, most women just want to have fun again ;)

• good luck dude, they're at that age where they can fk around all they want and then come back to you and settle with the dude who's got his life together. they're taking the best of both worlds for no effort what so ever, find one who hasn't been in this lifestyle that's the one you want