Would you date someone who’s type is totally not you?

Say they claim to be attracted to you, but you know for fact that their type is a totally different race and body type. Would you take a risk and date them even though you know you’ll NEVER be their ideal, and they might leave you for their type one day.

1322

Most Helpful Guys

• You don't know that you aren't their type. I know people who thought they knew their type, then met one person who turned it on its head. If he says he's attracted to you, then go for it. Treat it like any other relationship. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out.

• If he's going outside of his "type", this means you are probably damn sexy and probably pretty good in bed. This drastically changes a man's perspective. You rocked his world so hard you changed his brain chemistry, congrats.

Most Helpful Girls

• I find people who have a very spesific type kind of weird, tbh. Because I've never had such a type. I also don't know how I could know what other people's type is, so I wouldn't pay any attention to something like that when choosing a partner. So yes, I would date someone who told me they found me attractive regardless of what their "type" is.

• I had this problem with my current partner as his type is the total opposite of me. Not gonna lie, it led to fights because I was insecure and paranoid (I mean there are things I can't change like height).
    But sooner or later i realized it's just me he likes and he even told me that's what types are, you have a type until you meet someone who you just completely fall in love with and you realize you're not into these girls at all, and you don't need to have a stupid type.
    So that made me a bit more confident, and our relationship is better than ever.