How do I tell my dad?

I still haven’t told my father about the relationship I have with my Japanese boyfriend, I think he might react weirdly but my mother says he will be okay with it because he is overseas..
I am still uneasy about it and don’t know how to tell him..

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just start out by telling your dad that you have a boyfriend and see how he reacts, if takes it ok tell him that it's a long distance relationship and see how reacts to that. If his reaction is the same than tell him that he lives in another country, so on and so forth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him. If your mom says he’ll be okay with it then I’m sure he will be. Just ask him if you can talk about something important and then tell him you have a boyfriend. If your dad asks questions about him then you can tell your dad whatever it is you feel you’d want to tell him.