Would you rather date me or my ex's hs sweetheart?

His lover:
*Goes to college, hair shool and model?
*Is Libra... ew
*Seems dingy
*All his family and friends like her because they're southern and romantize childhood friends marrying each other
*Typical blonde rich girl
*Seems fake nice and annoying

Me:
*Scorpio
*Future surgeon
*Not well liked but smart
*Focuses on intellectual things rather than shallow things
*Focuses on future

How are they gonna pay their bills by being a SoundCloud rapper, a model and a makeup guru? From the sounds of it, she's probably majoring in something like animal feeling's.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh my god lmaooo.
    "Majoring in something like animal feelings"
    xDDDD Is that a worse degree then Gender Studies? Probably not since Gender Studies does the opposite effect.

But anyways, I guess you? But not 100% sure because I'd have to get to know you a lot more than what you put.

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to be a surgeon because I like blood, guts and gross stuff. I used to be a plumber before I decided to become a surgeon. I can handle almost anything.

• Well yes career is good in all but most of us look for ofher stuff that is not career related. Like being compatible in social interactions. It won't matter that you're a surgeon if you're arguing everyday with each other.

• Someone sounds butthurt.😂😂😂
    I'd pick you though.
    Zodiac signs are nonsense though I'd question your intelligence for believing that.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's just so annoying. She knows he cheats on her and is like rainbows, sunshine, kittens and bible verses. All his family and friends love her. I was called crazy by all his family and friends because I attacked him after I found out he was lying and cheating. Lol

• Well attacking people is never a good. I'd call you crazy too. Just try to let it go. She does sound terrible, but no use wasting your time thinking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welp she isn't the one bitching about her ex's girlfriend right now, so she has that going for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Obviously she doesn't because her boyfriend gets blowjobs from other women and sex and she doesn't care. She is a dumb bitch. She sits back and watches him like and use other women for sex. He tried to do that to me and I almost beat both of their asses. When I catch her, I'mma fuck her up too cause she's just as guilty.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, most of these details are irrelevant. Job shouldn't matter, star signs are for children and the mentally handicapped, spending too much time thinking about the future robs you off your present.
    The only real difference is that she isn't on here acting bitchy. You also sound somewhat pompous and up yourself. So id pick her. Not because of what you listed but rather because of the fact that you listed them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I always go for the personality, the description of her sounds shallow...
    so You would be my choice but I would have to know more about you before it got past the 1st step of choice...

0|0
    0|0
  • It would of been you, but complaining and been jealous is dumb i mean you can if you wanna but it is pointless and anyone who is smart would see that. Don't get me wrong i don't mind someone who bitches about something tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well she probably doesn't put stock in zodiac signs so definitely her

0|0
    1|0
  • I would much rather date you, because you have a realistic outlook on life and your future. You also have a sense of direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • date you..

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d rather stick to my lady thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • What does “typical blonde rich girl” mean exactly?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hey I'm a Libra and I feel offended

0|0
    0|0
    • No offence. His dad and girlfriend are Libras. They're like, be kind to everyone and are the biggest hypocrites. My 7th house is in Leo. He's a leo moon. Omg. I can't with leo men. But on the good side, I have a Venus trine Saturn and 7th house in Venus. I have lota of good marriage aspects.

• ... okay I didn't even get half of that

• She's on a different dimension than us O-O
      Holy shit run.

Recommended myTakes