My boyfriend is leaving me on read after a ‘fight’ what shall I do?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a while but the thing is that he is my bff’s ex and I told her today and she got all mad and stuff and in the rush of the moment I told her that I wanted to tell her but he didn’t I wasn’t trying to tell her that I was trying to explain it kind of more like “we had an agreement and I wasn’t supposed to tell but I wanted to so I did” and now she told him and I think he is mad but he is leaving me on read (his phone is broken it still works but it’s kind of broken) I sent him another message now but I think he is mad by the way she explained it which was the way I explained it but I wasn’t trying trying to say it in that way please help

1311

Most Helpful Girl

• The question is, why would you break the girl code? Dating your BFF’s ex is a no no? I would’ve had to drop you as a friend if I’m being honest here.