Would you marry/date me?

My ex boyfriend chose Instagram baddies over me. And said I was boring because I'm 19 and I dislike premaritial sexual activities, drinking, smoking and drugs.

I hate partying.

His girlfriend's and ex girlfriend's loved it.

I'm going to be a surgeon and it annoys me seeing girls my age being drooled over for being beauty gurus, pretty and from rich families.

416

Most Helpful Guys

• So you've got a good head on your shoulders and a brain to go with it. You'll be a surgeon someday and you can date some hot shot surgeon if you so desire. So why do you care what your ex or anyone else thinks.

• I don't necessarily disagree with pre-marital sex they way you seem to, but I'm also okay with waiting until marriage.
    I don't party or drink because I got bored of them and I don't smoke because I'm strongly against it. And I certainly admire and encourage your desire to be a surgeon. You're intelligent and your ex is a child, so I say good riddance to him! What you have are certainly desirable traits in my ideal partner.
    HOWEVER, the fact that you're from a rich family means you possibly might be spoiled. And your question makes you seem a bit desperate, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's only hypothetical.
    Now to actually answer the question, in case you'd want an actual answer, I'd need to actually know you better. Do our senses of humor go along? Do we have any interests and/or hobbies in common? But so far I'm leaning more toward yes I probably would.

• My family isn't rich, his is

• Sorry. I misread that section.
      Just don't worry about him. Once he's out in the real world, it'll come to bite him in the a**. And he'll come chasing you, desperately begging for you to take him back.
      And guess what? You've moved on. You'll have become a successful surgeon doing very well for herself, possibly have a new man who truly appreciates you, and he'll still be living with mommy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That really sucks, you don’t need people like that in your life. Interesting, I’m going to be a surgeon to! Why are annoyed seeing those type of people when you yourself will someday be making 150+ grand a year. Focus on your career, if it is more important then boys:)