Would you marry/date me?

My ex boyfriend chose Instagram baddies over me. And said I was boring because I'm 19 and I dislike premaritial sexual activities, drinking, smoking and drugs.

I hate partying.

His girlfriend's and ex girlfriend's loved it.

I'm going to be a surgeon and it annoys me seeing girls my age being drooled over for being beauty gurus, pretty and from rich families.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• So you've got a good head on your shoulders and a brain to go with it. You'll be a surgeon someday and you can date some hot shot surgeon if you so desire. So why do you care what your ex or anyone else thinks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't necessarily disagree with pre-marital sex they way you seem to, but I'm also okay with waiting until marriage.
    I don't party or drink because I got bored of them and I don't smoke because I'm strongly against it. And I certainly admire and encourage your desire to be a surgeon. You're intelligent and your ex is a child, so I say good riddance to him! What you have are certainly desirable traits in my ideal partner.
    HOWEVER, the fact that you're from a rich family means you possibly might be spoiled. And your question makes you seem a bit desperate, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's only hypothetical.
    Now to actually answer the question, in case you'd want an actual answer, I'd need to actually know you better. Do our senses of humor go along? Do we have any interests and/or hobbies in common? But so far I'm leaning more toward yes I probably would.

1|0
    0|0
    • My family isn't rich, his is

• Sorry. I misread that section.
      Just don't worry about him. Once he's out in the real world, it'll come to bite him in the a**. And he'll come chasing you, desperately begging for you to take him back.
      And guess what? You've moved on. You'll have become a successful surgeon doing very well for herself, possibly have a new man who truly appreciates you, and he'll still be living with mommy.

Most Helpful Girl

• That really sucks, you don’t need people like that in your life. Interesting, I’m going to be a surgeon to! Why are annoyed seeing those type of people when you yourself will someday be making 150+ grand a year. Focus on your career, if it is more important then boys:)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• What do you like to do for fun and what hobbies do you have?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm in premed now. I don't have much time or money to do things the girl's he liked did. They'd blow money on festivals. Thats mcat money and money for transportation oresearch, volunteer and shadow

• You didn't say any reason for me to date you, you don't like partying which is great because neither do i. I also dislike drinking, smoking and drugs so we are compatible there. Your stance on no premarital sex is a no go as i have different standards so you would be expected to have sex with me after 2 years regardless of marriage status. But what reasons are there to date you since you listed none, you only listed what you aren't not who you are.

1|0
    1|0
    • Expected? GTFO

• Yes expected, if i am going to SEXUALLY COMMIT then i expect SEX its that simple.
      Do i understand girls want to be sure its going to last long term before giving her physical self? Sure, that is what the two years are for. But after that i see no more reason to withhold.
      Why on earth would i give up my sexuality to someone who refuses to fulfill that favor?

• sounds like you need a better more understanding boyfriend, and one who doesn't try and to use emotional black mail or derogatory bullying to get their own way

but if I knew more about you then yeah I would if we clicked...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your traits as well. Your profile says your 26 and you put you're 19. Which is it?

2|0
    0|0
  • Well If I was older and if know how you look like maybe why not.
    Everything you mentioned I hate myself so i think we would get along well.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit of partying is fun, but the no sex before marriage thing is what would kill the deal for me. I need to be able to physically connect with my partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm also no fan of the party scene. Also not the biggest fan of alcohol and i don't smoke or do drugs. But the non-sex thing would be a problem though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea id marry the shit out of you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like ur traits

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • no thanks, im with ya boyfriend insta baddies <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No because of no premarital sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets see-you say you are 19 but your profile says 26. Anyway, I could tolerate the not drinking as long as you did not harass me for doing so. I'm down with no drugs (MJ not legal here so not a drug) as long as you did not freak if I had the occasional toke of weed. But lack of "premarital sex" would be a definite deal breaker; even more so if you are 26 but at 19 too. I would want an adult relationship, not high school. You say you want to be a surgeon but usually it is religion that warps someone's sexuality enough to unnaturally suppress it so I assume you are religious which is not only another deal breaker but also will give you a problem becoming a surgeon. You see, medicine is based on science and the theory of evolution is the basis of medicine. Science and religion do not mix. Sounds like you are no fun. Why would a guy want to date you? (even if you are attractive-which is unknown) To pay for your meals and admission and feed your ego? I don't mean to sound harsh but what is in it for him?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date you if we matched. I am more concerned about the intimacy. I actually get more enjoyment when a woman says ''our intimacy runs deep vs having sex.'' I think that is because my love language is words. I believe that if those words left your mouth, then you meant it at some point in time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, people like attractive people, especially ones who want to have sex. I think it's awesome you have goals, but in this day in age, expecting someone to marry you before even seeing if you're on the same page intimately is kinda suicide. That's a sure way to get trapped in a sexless/unfulfilling marriage.

As well, it's fine to not want to party, but being super rigid and anti-fun-anything is a little boring, yeah. I'm fine with not dating a partier, but someone who I can't even occasionally have a beer with, even if just once in a while, is too uptight for me.

It could just be that you're a little too high strung. Or, maybe you just need to meet someone who is more like you.

0|4
    0|0
  • Pfft lmao. Don't be upset. By the age of 24, you'd be definitely more successful than him. Chase your goal, ditch losers. They ain't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give the baddies a chance too... your ex boyfriend likes the wild girls... your a good girl that will save lives one day👌

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes