Guys, What makes a girl unapproachable to you?

77

Most Helpful Guys

• To be clear on first note I dont judge someone with their face or body assets nor on how cute their face is, nor with what skin tone they have and it doesn't matter if they are skinny, slim, chubby except them being on too much healthy side then it's a straight no. A lot of factors makes a girl being unapproachable for me at least but there are 5 basic ones I'll share :-
    1) I believe your clothing is your first impression. It's the way you present yourself to outer world. Not to be rude or offensive in anyway but there is a difference in being elegant and looking sluttish in same outfit. I know I'm no one to judge someone but yeah if I have to choose to be with them my opinion does matter to myself.
    2) Its their Physical posture. The way they stand, their gestures, face expressions they matter a lot to understand them.
    3) Personality wise if how they are talking around if they are gentle , rude or carefree or careless.
    4) The subtle signs she gives if she too is interested in me. If not I don't bother someone.
    5) When it comes to talking their it's their Sense. How active/passive they are in conversation and if they are just a nodding dummy with consistent smile on their face.

• Awkward, a bitch, talks with douche bag guys constantly, she gets played by guys super easily if she's attracted to them, she treats guys with preference and is mean to others, she is alone and I don't want to creep her out, she has a group of friends and I don't want to interrupt, I have somewhere to be or a place to go, her pants are ripped and I'm looking at her fat ass, I got a boner so I can't get up, I have another girl on my mind although she's super attractive, and we aren't close so it's hard to say high to a stranger.