Guys, What makes a girl unapproachable to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• To be clear on first note I dont judge someone with their face or body assets nor on how cute their face is, nor with what skin tone they have and it doesn't matter if they are skinny, slim, chubby except them being on too much healthy side then it's a straight no. A lot of factors makes a girl being unapproachable for me at least but there are 5 basic ones I'll share :-
    1) I believe your clothing is your first impression. It's the way you present yourself to outer world. Not to be rude or offensive in anyway but there is a difference in being elegant and looking sluttish in same outfit. I know I'm no one to judge someone but yeah if I have to choose to be with them my opinion does matter to myself.
    2) Its their Physical posture. The way they stand, their gestures, face expressions they matter a lot to understand them.
    3) Personality wise if how they are talking around if they are gentle , rude or carefree or careless.
    4) The subtle signs she gives if she too is interested in me. If not I don't bother someone.
    5) When it comes to talking their it's their Sense. How active/passive they are in conversation and if they are just a nodding dummy with consistent smile on their face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awkward, a bitch, talks with douche bag guys constantly, she gets played by guys super easily if she's attracted to them, she treats guys with preference and is mean to others, she is alone and I don't want to creep her out, she has a group of friends and I don't want to interrupt, I have somewhere to be or a place to go, her pants are ripped and I'm looking at her fat ass, I got a boner so I can't get up, I have another girl on my mind although she's super attractive, and we aren't close so it's hard to say high to a stranger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 75

• -Wearing a wedding band
    -Displays a bad personality, e. g., rude, before I can even approach her
    -Smoking/drug use or drunk
    -Obviously has bad hygiene (not sure I have actually seen this before)

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, there are only two things that make a girl totally unapproachable to me and the most important thing is pretension or smugness, like thinking she's too good for me or that men are somehow beneath her. The second thing is really poor hygiene. Like, if you are emanating a bad body odor or your clothes look tattered or your hair looks dirty than that's a no go

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say at least 2 or 3 cases. If I witness a live proposal where she says yes and they hug and kiss, probably not going to approach her other than to say congratulations. Also if I see 2 or more people having sex I will observe a bit but will not approach. Same thing if she is making out with a guy or another girl, will not approach. There are plenty of reasons to not the approach a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Och... It's all about personality, actions, interactions, and my own inability to socialize in person.

What makes a girl unapproachable for me most of all is a girl who forces herself to be someone she hates. I'd love to tell her that she doesn't have to wake up and fake it, but I know we've all heard that before... Which is sad. Nobody should have to feel unapproachable or be unable to approach someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is unapproachable as long as it is within my reach. However if you mean what turns me off to not approach her, that is prefrense thing. But usewally for me as long as she is nice, and not telling people to fuck off, and I'm in the social mood, I'd approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming she isn't already taken, smoking, no self-awareness, no self-confidence, poor hygiene, snobbiness and an "I'm all that plus and order of fries" demanding attitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its a bit shallow but crazy bad teeth. Like, I don't mind teeth that aren't perfect but if you have pieces of tree bark sticking out of your mouth in 57 different directions it doesn't exactly make me eager to walk up and say hi. Its something that can be helped (or even fixed) with braces yet its still a thing. I probably sound like a jerk but I just figured id be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitchy attitude, a bad smoking habit, being on the bad side of curvy aka. fat, and a couple of other things.

0|3
    0|0
  • Physically it would be too many tattoos/piercings, characterwise it would be bitchy, rude or egocentric behaviour.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being dumb , whiny, overly aggressive , or an all around insufferable person. Just the normal shit that turns me off to people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Combination of beauty and that air of... dont bother me. Personally i think everyone in the right situation is approachable. Just when it happens to some people a lot you can tell they dont want to?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has the attitude that she thinks her shit don't stink and that she better than everyone else. Basically she acts like she's good gift to the world/men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Married, bitchy, drawn on eyebrows, burner, overpriced, more piercings than "Pinhead".

0|2
    0|0
  • Personality. If I talk to someone and I find out quickly that they lack a sense of empathy I'm turning tail.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she avoids eye-contact, interrupts you while speaking or is not responsive to any kind of messages, then she's not for you and you don't want to approach her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, not even if her boyfriend or hubby is around... But then again I just don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Being loud aggressive crass rude obnoxious and other general non feminine behavior.

0|2
    0|0
  • Her attitude.
    Her lack of hygiene.
    Her reputation.
    Her looks

0|2
    0|0
  • She's smoking and is holding her kid's hand.

I mean a smoking mother to me is not approachable at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say being fat but that is really cause I'm not into BBWs. I guess also being a total bitch to people I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks like a man or is way too skinny or way too fat or just doesn't spark an interest for me with her face or if the body isn't above a 5

0|0
    0|0
  • 1- she's taken
    2- that "bitch, I'm important" attitude
    3- homophobes
    4- a Liverpool fan (jk)

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything.

Im easily intimidated. Im terrible at first moves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lack of common sense, aka dumb girls are big no-no for me at least

0|1
    0|0
  • Body language and facial expressions. Some women have the 'stay away from me' look about them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her attitude.. if she acts too impossible about everything or just nags incessantly... interest drops dramatically.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am interested to do a video sex, add me in kik :gowtham1411, my in my opinion number +96597316786

0|0
    1|2
  • If she’s married, to anyone
    Or if she’s dating my friends or relatives

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing you're going to be Rejected for being 5' 5".

0|1
    0|0
  • If she goes to women's rights marches lol!!! Let the triggering begin..

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes