Does this prove that my boyfriend loves me more than he ever loved his ex?

My boyfriend cheated on his ex with me. She find out and He left her for me. He was still texting her, flirting, being sexual etc but clearly he was just doing that just to be doing it because other wise he wouldn’t have messaged me this.
He never got her name tattooed and he told me he loves me and wants me in his life no matter how much we argue.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• If he cheated on her with you, then he'll cheat on you with the next girl, and that tattoo won't mean shit to him.

Ask any tattoo artist how often they cover up some ex's name - usually every day.

Of course, I am almost certainly wasting my time typing this, because you won't believe it until it's too late.

• So him telling me he loves me and wants me in his life and him coming out and saying he’s Gonna get my name tattooed then saying he’s Gonna tattoo both of our initials is just his way of tricking me. Even if he actually does tattoo our initials?

• As I said, ask any tattoo artist how often they cover up ex's names. A tattoo isn't going to stop a cheater from cheating. Only morals and strength of character will do that - and he hasn't shown much if any of that.

You might just as well believe that the car he drives or the sports team he follows matters when it comes to him cheating - that's equally laughable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your boyfriend OS playing you both. Why would he even be in contact with her, if he's with you? And when he cheated on his girlfriend with you, dont you think he'll cheat on you too? Leave him, he's between two women.