Having sex with your partner while they sleep, any thoughts?

Updates:
And I don’t mean rape!!!
My husband did it to me before, so I did it to him this morning. He didn’t mind though and I kept going.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, people like what they like and some may be into that sort of thing.. who am I to judge. If their partner gives the green light on that kind of play then by all means have fun.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If they know it is happening and aware of it but don't mind they are not asleep. If a person can sleep through someone having sex with them they are either passed out from to much booze, drugged, or dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's very difficult. They only thing you can do is oral sex. Foreplay will be difficult as when men are sleeping their instrument isn't active.

1|0
    0|0
    • People who are saying it's rape, they are wrong. Rape is when you do it forcefully. And he is your partner and you trust him that's why your sleeping with him. You can do it BUT if he wakes up and asks you to stop, then u have to. If u still continue then it becomes a bit like rape.

• Show All
  • The women I have sex with need to be conscious, sober, and it must be consentual. If you want to wake her up with a little play that's fine, but sex while she's sleeping is creepy AF and weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • its all about him. you're just conveniently "there."
    consider instead what your concerns SHOULD be, considering it wasn't significant enough to wake you up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love when my girlfriend works my wood and I wake to it. I wish it would happen often.

2|0
    0|0
  • You cannot consent while asleep, so sex while the other person is sleeping is still rape, irrespective of your protestations to the contrary.

1|0
    1|0
  • My thoughts are "How exactly would that happen without the partner waking up?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like it anytime and if you happened go be on your period I would be you to keep going.

2|0
    1|0
  • unless you've agreed verbally or non verbally beforehand that you don't mind it really isn't rape.

1|0
    0|0
  • rape. no consent was given.
    doesn't matter if you say "and i dont mean rape!!!"
    it's still rape.

0|0
    1|0
  • It is a huge turn on to play with a sleeping female and it's still a huge fetish of mine

1|0
    0|0
  • that is rape tho a sleeping person cannot give consent

0|0
    1|0
  • It's rape ofcourse he is your partner so it doesn't matter

0|0
    1|0
  • Like it would be boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rape?

1|0
    1|0
  • Sleeping people can't consent to sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds a bit rapey.

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes if me and my partner gave consent

1|0
    0|0
  • That's rape
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    1|0
  • I want to do this but I feel like the idea is creepy to most women.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all that is rape..
    If your partner didn't say that they want to have sex while they sleep, it is indeed rape. Don't think it's okay just because you're a woman. Both man and woman can rape so think twice before even thinking about all that

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, that's called rape.

Unless you explicitly give permission for your partner to do that (Like a fantasy playout or something), then that's just not ok.

0|0
    1|0
  • You mean rape?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes