How much is too much?

I met a guy last Tuesday. He has tried to see me almost everyday since. I can’t get a read on him as he seems to try to please me. Example last night he really wanted to drink and I didn’t but I agreed to go out. Once we got out he said his head hurt and he didn’t want to drink. I thought about inviting him to something this evening, but I usually don’t hear from him until later in the day. Do I reach out to him or wait? Are we seeing each other too much? I haven’t dated in a long time.
  • Slow down and wait for him to keep making moves
  • If it feels right keep seeing him

110

Most Helpful Guys

• If you're enjoying spending time with him go for it. There is no right or wrong for how often someone might see each other.

• Okay so you are in a relationship and you are dating another guy. You must be one of those American girls then.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it feels right keep seeing him.