How much is too much?

I met a guy last Tuesday. He has tried to see me almost everyday since. I can’t get a read on him as he seems to try to please me. Example last night he really wanted to drink and I didn’t but I agreed to go out. Once we got out he said his head hurt and he didn’t want to drink. I thought about inviting him to something this evening, but I usually don’t hear from him until later in the day. Do I reach out to him or wait? Are we seeing each other too much? I haven’t dated in a long time.
  • Slow down and wait for him to keep making moves
    Vote A
  • If it feels right keep seeing him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you're enjoying spending time with him go for it. There is no right or wrong for how often someone might see each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so you are in a relationship and you are dating another guy. You must be one of those American girls then.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it feels right keep seeing him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Sounds normal. He might be busy with work or something. Just take it easy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep seeing him I would want to see you all the time. Which ever you are in pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Why be afraid, attraction is a hell of a drug.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to see him tell him that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow your heart! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If it feels right

0|0
    0|0
  • See him all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • You just started noticing each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes