Should I apologize to my girlfriend for this?

I was in the mall today with my girlfriend. We were getting food and in line. In front of us was a girl i knew from school. Now this girl i will admit has a nice booty. She was wearing short shorts and i will admit i did look a couple of times. i tried not too lol. When we sat down i could tell her was upset cause she gave me one word answers. Then she sarcastically said "why didn't you look for another 5 seconds" of no where. Would you say this deserves a apology? She knows i love her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg if you love her why are you looking at other girlโ€™s butts. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ You need to apologize but she shouldnโ€™t forgive you

0|0
    0|1
    • Ever? She shouldn't ever forgive him? Seems harsh

• Show All
    • very nice to say, thanks

• Wasting my time on you ๐Ÿ˜‚ your girlfriend is too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you probably should and follow it up with a bunch of compliments about her appearance

0|0
    0|0
    • will do. i asked this because later we went to go walk by the river and she ok. we had normal conversations. I will still apologize to her, i dont think she wanted the day to be ruined by this.

• If you want to kill attraction, go ahead and apologize followed up with the grovelling.

• @truthatanycost not "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me, just a basic acknowledgement of what happened:" Don't know what came over me" and a compliment about how sexy she looks. Not "I'm sorry for what I did, I'll never do it again you're the most amazing girl and I'm lucky to have you please don't leave me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• yes apologize

0|0
    0|1
    • i asked this because later we went to go walk by the river and she ok. we had normal conversations. I will still apologize to her, i dont think she wanted the day to be ruined by this.

• Show All
    • I did today, we're good

• Yes apologize

0|0
    0|1
    • i asked this because later we went to go walk by the river and she ok. we had normal conversations. I will still apologize to her, i dont think she wanted the day to be ruined by this.

• Yes she does deserve an apology.

0|0
    0|1

• An apology is important because of the thought. She might still be mad and not say anything

• thats my guess she is, i will for sure apologize

• I don't think you need to apologize.
    Think that said, if you want to any way you can.

You know your girl better then we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's kind of jerk move. You would've been pissed if she'd done something similar to you.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes i would have. i asked this because later we went to go walk by the river and she ok. we had normal conversations. I will still apologize to her, i dont think she wanted the day to be ruined by this.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, she should get over it. It's no big deal.

Men AND women check out other people while in relationships all the time.

0|1
    2|0
  • Ya you probably should. It's not like a super big deal but girls like to hear it

0|0
    0|0
  • No you should never apologize unnecessarily. She's a big girl, she should be able to get over it. Never apologize for being who you are. Something more serious, then that may be different.

0|2
    0|0
    • I notice from most of the comments that the disease of simping is very much alive. Suggesting the guy should apologize, compliment her or anything else is to be a simp. Even him deciding to stop the behavior is questionable because it is natural for a man to look, it's in our DNA.

Before you know it, the guy will be softer and more feminine than she is, and walking on eggshells. Don't be afraid to be a man, and never apologize for doing so.

• It depends how much you were looking. Sounds to me like she's just being insecure and immature.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes