Should I apologize to my girlfriend for this?

I was in the mall today with my girlfriend. We were getting food and in line. In front of us was a girl i knew from school. Now this girl i will admit has a nice booty. She was wearing short shorts and i will admit i did look a couple of times. i tried not too lol. When we sat down i could tell her was upset cause she gave me one word answers. Then she sarcastically said "why didn't you look for another 5 seconds" of no where. Would you say this deserves a apology? She knows i love her.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg if you love her why are you looking at other girlโ€™s butts. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ You need to apologize but she shouldnโ€™t forgive you

• Ever? She shouldn't ever forgive him? Seems harsh

• very nice to say, thanks

• Wasting my time on you ๐Ÿ˜‚ your girlfriend is too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you probably should and follow it up with a bunch of compliments about her appearance

• will do. i asked this because later we went to go walk by the river and she ok. we had normal conversations. I will still apologize to her, i dont think she wanted the day to be ruined by this.

• If you want to kill attraction, go ahead and apologize followed up with the grovelling.

• @truthatanycost not "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me, just a basic acknowledgement of what happened:" Don't know what came over me" and a compliment about how sexy she looks. Not "I'm sorry for what I did, I'll never do it again you're the most amazing girl and I'm lucky to have you please don't leave me.