How do I get dates when I am never flirted with?

I am 23 and never had a boyfriend. Men never flirt with me anywhere out in public. The last time I was flirted with was 2 years ago by my uber driver. I told him I never had a boyfriend and he said 'you are very beautiful you will find someone' and he told me 'I see ugly girls with boyfriends, don't worry you will find someone, you are very attractive'. But ever since then I never get any male attention whatsoever. Never even had one guy ask for my number or leave his number anywhere. It makes me feel so sad like maybe I am not as attractive as I may think I am. I keep thinking how am I supposed to date someone when guys aren't even showing interest in me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You see lonely men make a similar complaint to this all the time. And the answer is pretty much universal: you can't force the actions of others. You just have to make yourself more visible or make the first move yourself. In the end the only thing you control is yourself. But, bright side, as a beautiful woman you have a card your male counterparts don't. Your chance of rejection is much lower if you're the one making the first move. Most men would be so surprised and happy to be approached first, you'd always have the upper hand. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to tinder or okcupid