Is it possible that my boyfriend is only feeding me lies because he needs a place to stay? I don’t want to believe that but my friends have wondering?

Me and my boyfriend will be together going on a year in two weeks. His dad and step mom, once he was done with job Corp, where we met, pretty much kicked him out because he didn’t have a steady job after Job Corp and the reason he went to Job Corp because he didn’t have a steady job. That didn’t bother me, when they kicked him out he came to live with me at my moms house. Now we have both moved to Missouri, with our two cars, and got a small apartment together. A month ago he was still in communication with his ex. The other day we got into a argument, not over his ex, we just argue a lot. He works, but he works as a manger at a small Missouri gas station. I work as well. I’m bringing in a little more money than he is. After our argument the other day, we started texting and he was telling me how he doesn’t care how much we fight, he wants me in his life and he loves me and that he’s gonna get my name tattooed.

01