Do you know who "Thots" are? Should men trust them as dating prospects?

Do you know who

Thots= Women who use their bodies for an agenda or to get attention. They dress up sexy to go to bars or gyms or clubs for the sexual attention of men but then are rude and reject their advances.

Gym Thots= Women who don't go to the gym to work out but go to show off their bodies for the sexual lust and attention of men

Why are some women Thots? Do women notice this or even admit that this happens?
Do you know who

Do you know who
  • Yes, you can trust "Thots" because they are just acting like high value prosects
    Vote A
  • No. Don't trust these "Thots" because they are fake people who use men and monkey branch into dating guys with higher prestige and wealth
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Why does it matter I dont mind seeing that booty 😏😏

0|1
    0|0
  • A thot once said idgaf... they did more for society than I think of blessing men everywhere.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I am probably somewhere in the middle - I have known a few "THOTs" and they are ok once you get to know and the THOT act can be a bit of a defence mechanism (but I don't totally condone their behaviour)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you are not supposed to respect "That Hoe Over There"s, thats the whole point of that abbreviation. If you are someone to be respected, then you are not a THOT.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• The same way that people compensate for their lack of physical attractiveness, I think attractive people can do the reverse. There is nothing wrong with standing out, but I personally prefer girls who are a bit more classy than the pictures above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t judge a girl by her cover, but don’t count your cards just yet either...
    If that’s simply part of who she is and doesn’t intend to change that kind of behavior, staring at her butt is just gunna make you fall on your own. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To answer the questions "Those 'Hoes Over There", and NO, respectively.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stay away from all women, get a sex robot, use a call girl, toss one off. It is safer in the long run.

0|0
    1|0
  • Thots aren’t looking to date, just looking to fuck and make money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought THOT was synonym for slut.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mehh

0|0
    0|0
  • Thots cannot be acceptable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes