Told my friends boyfriend she was cheating?

I was drinking with some friends and found out my “best friend” had told some people some very personal information that I don’t share with basically anyone. I was angry and drunk and revealed to her boyfriends friend that she had hooked up with another guy a few weeks ago. I can’t stand cheating and it was something that was going to come out eventually. I figured since she told my business she couldn’t be that angry i gave her a taste of her own medicine. Everyone tells me I did the right thing by telling him because obviously you’d want to know if you were in that situation. Her and I currently aren’t talking right now which is understandable but she’s playing the victim when she’s the one who had been cheating and lying to her boyfriend. Do you think I did the right thing? Or it was not my place?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I love how you say she is playing victim even though she is the one who cheated. THis is exactly what guys see and show why we would rather do a sex robot than be with you.

• Yeah she is when she has no right to be. And no not all women are like this. I could never and would never do what she does

Most Helpful Girl

• Cats