Told my friends boyfriend she was cheating?

I was drinking with some friends and found out my “best friend” had told some people some very personal information that I don’t share with basically anyone. I was angry and drunk and revealed to her boyfriends friend that she had hooked up with another guy a few weeks ago. I can’t stand cheating and it was something that was going to come out eventually. I figured since she told my business she couldn’t be that angry i gave her a taste of her own medicine. Everyone tells me I did the right thing by telling him because obviously you’d want to know if you were in that situation. Her and I currently aren’t talking right now which is understandable but she’s playing the victim when she’s the one who had been cheating and lying to her boyfriend. Do you think I did the right thing? Or it was not my place?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love how you say she is playing victim even though she is the one who cheated. THis is exactly what guys see and show why we would rather do a sex robot than be with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah she is when she has no right to be. And no not all women are like this. I could never and would never do what she does

Most Helpful Girl

• Cats

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It was the right thing to do, cheating is a horrible thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I agree. I would want someone to tell me if i was in that situation

• I've heard people do worse.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes