How would you feel if your SO wanted to have a threesome with another dude or with another girl?

Aka if you're girlfriend wanted have sex with you and another dude, or you're boyfriend wanted to have sex with you and another girl.
  • Be interested in the idea
    Vote A
  • Shoot the idea down
    Vote B
  • Have mixed feelings about it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No fuckin way. Absolutely not.

MFM
    I can't have sex with someone else than my SO, in front of my SO. Heck, I won't even get naked in front of someone who's not my SO (unless that person is doing physical examination that needs me to remove clothes)

FFM
    I'm very possessive about my SO and I can't see him doing it with other woman. It may come of as loser-ish but I also have low self esteem so it'd hurt even more if the woman is better looking and better in bed than me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not into it. Someone always ends up hurt and I wouldn't want to risk the relationship over a single night that won't possibly be as good as it's lead on to be.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I’m not going to be offended or upset but I would say no to that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be gone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would think that they aren't so significant!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be very pissed and would contemplate whether we are actually compatible or not. If I'm dating you that means I picked you, not some other person. And if that other person touches you, they should expect lots of pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • In all honesty I’d shoot it down and break it up with her. If she has such fantasy in her head then it’s best for us not be to in a relationship and part our ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had many threesums, and in my experience they destroy relationships. So in my current relationship I would shoot it down simply because I love my wife and wouldn't want to lose her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with this idea but would be cautious about the feelings it would give rise to. Would want to explore what it means with her and agree terms/assurances.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she want threesome with another guy then she is a slut, so it's a red flag to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend and I havr discussed a threesome before. We're leaning more towards MFF though

0|0
    0|0
  • no other dude, if she's bi that's cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes