How would you feel if your SO wanted to have a threesome with another dude or with another girl?

Aka if you're girlfriend wanted have sex with you and another dude, or you're boyfriend wanted to have sex with you and another girl.
  • Be interested in the idea
  • Shoot the idea down
  • Have mixed feelings about it
    Vote C

39

Most Helpful Girl

• No fuckin way. Absolutely not.

MFM
    I can't have sex with someone else than my SO, in front of my SO. Heck, I won't even get naked in front of someone who's not my SO (unless that person is doing physical examination that needs me to remove clothes)

FFM
    I'm very possessive about my SO and I can't see him doing it with other woman. It may come of as loser-ish but I also have low self esteem so it'd hurt even more if the woman is better looking and better in bed than me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not into it. Someone always ends up hurt and I wouldn't want to risk the relationship over a single night that won't possibly be as good as it's lead on to be.