Why am I still single?

Why am I still single? I don’t get it... what do guys want? do they only date girls because of their sexual appearance? Should I stop searching for someone whose into my personality more than getting me into bed? I just don’t even know anymore.
  • Focus on my sexual appearance
    Vote A
  • Wait for someone whose into my personality
    Vote B
  • Who are we kidding? Decent guys don’t exist anymore
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• TBH, the first thing that goes through my head when I read this is, "Is she being too picky?". Are you excluding guys based on age or income? Because they live 45-60 minutes away?

Then again, it could well be that there just aren't many decent guys available where you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I was picky I wouldn’t give any guy a chance 🤷🏻‍♀️ and I’ve dated people with low income or no income at all... so I don’t think I’m picky... I’m actually really picky about the decent guy situation 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Show All
    • Exactly my point

• I had a 21-22 year old girlfriend when I was 27-28 and we got along great.

• i have a question

are you actually searching or are you just waiting for guys to show up and ask you out?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even know what a "sexual appearance" and I have a boyfriend.

My tip is always this. Broaden your friend circle, you obviously are not meeting the right people. And when you have more friends, they have more contacts who can be potential love interests. You're not going to get anything different if you keep going round and round with the same type of people.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• well are you religious or shy? which country you live?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I’m shy to approach first sometimes, not really religious so I’m not against sex... I live in Canada..
      it’s just that every guy who approaches me wants to get me into bed all the time... and I don’t mind it sometimes but I also want conversations or night outs or simple cuddles from time to time...

• Show All
    • Yeah exactly... and uhm obviously not asking for a relationship, just asking if my thinking is wrong... but yeah 🤷🏻‍♀️

• well i told you you are right. you are saying that you want hangouts and love not just use and throw like tissue paper. i agree with you.

• Want to feel better? go on an online dating website and just read women's profiles there are women twice your age lamenting the same thing and probably 10 times more jaded. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Basically this world consists of probably 10% of decent guys and the population of girls looking for those guys is way too much

• You don't think guys think that way as well to an extent. I was raised to believe all women are ladies "that was bitter pill to swallow". I just try to remind myself most people are good people at heart. just a lot are self absorbed. The guys you talk about "just trying to get you into bed" are just trying to gratify a need. They're just not taking into account the effect that has on you.

• You are only 19! Why do you want to be paired up and chained down at such a very young and tender age. You've got another SIXTY YEARS or more to go.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're 19, don't give up on love. You're young and have time to find someone who loves you for you and not just your body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry. The right guy for you will come up. If you want, you can take initiative :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Who are we kidding? Decent guys don’t exist anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • They date Girls on thier physical appearance & character..

0|0
    0|0
  • I was single until I was like 21 or 22

1|0
    0|0
  • Option b

0|0
    0|0
  • why am i still single too

1|0
    0|0
  • They do exist I am decent