Why am I still single?

Why am I still single? I don’t get it... what do guys want? do they only date girls because of their sexual appearance? Should I stop searching for someone whose into my personality more than getting me into bed? I just don’t even know anymore.
  • Focus on my sexual appearance
  • Wait for someone whose into my personality
  • Who are we kidding? Decent guys don’t exist anymore
    Vote C

213

Most Helpful Guys

• TBH, the first thing that goes through my head when I read this is, "Is she being too picky?". Are you excluding guys based on age or income? Because they live 45-60 minutes away?

Then again, it could well be that there just aren't many decent guys available where you are.

• If I was picky I wouldn’t give any guy a chance 🤷🏻‍♀️ and I’ve dated people with low income or no income at all... so I don’t think I’m picky... I’m actually really picky about the decent guy situation 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Exactly my point

• I had a 21-22 year old girlfriend when I was 27-28 and we got along great.

• i have a question

are you actually searching or are you just waiting for guys to show up and ask you out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even know what a "sexual appearance" and I have a boyfriend.

My tip is always this. Broaden your friend circle, you obviously are not meeting the right people. And when you have more friends, they have more contacts who can be potential love interests. You're not going to get anything different if you keep going round and round with the same type of people.