Is sex after marriage a good idea?

Im an atheist and i have random rules for certain religions that i believe. And the Catholic sin. Sex before marriage. I dont care about sins or loss of virginity i just think its a good idea to wait. I was talking to a friend who is a girl and lesbo. And she said *you better tap her before she leaves you* I don't know it kinda got to my head bc one good look at my girlfriend and you'd know she's outa my league. Im not asking if i should or shouldn't have sex. Im asking if the wait is worth it?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have sex but not left and right. If you really find that person that you feel like you’re compatible with in every other way other than sex, you should have sex. There are many risk factors such as STDs and chances of pregnancy and the list goes on. You want to have sex with someone who is fit enough to carry your genes to the next generation for long periods of time. So yes the wait is worth it, but it doesn’t have to be before marriage. That was you can figure out if you’re sexually compatible ( although that’s bulshit because you can teach your partner how to satisfy you with time. This excuse is for people who have no patient and want things handed over to them).

• I completely agree with you. The last 2 sentences are my thoughts exactly.

• I didn’t pay attention to your age

• Lol ah. XD normally people focus on my age. Tell me stuff like. *you will understand when your older* lol infact these comments have been the most helpful outa all my questions on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the wait is worth it. Sometimes keeping your distance makes you more desirable.
    I don't think a good man takes pleasure in a woman he doesn't take responsibility for, and I don't think a couple has a healthy relationship when they make sex a priority.

• I think its a good idea to wait. Thanks for your opinion helps a lot.

• Correction: I don't think a couple has a healthy relationship when they PREMATURELY and DISPROPORTIONATELY make sex a priority.