Why is being picky when looking for love is a bad thing for some people?

I attract a lot of girls but I complain about having no relationship and being single for a long time.

These girls I attract aren't my type. They range from being a single mother, being an obese single mother, being obese, being toxic with problems, have a boyfriend and willing to cheat, being extremely thin that you can see her bones, being only made to be a sexdoll.

Some people disagree with my picky choices but all I just want is a happy/friendly nerdy pretty girl who willing to fix herself and make her future bright and doesn't expect me to pamper her.

Yet my choices are too ignorant towards most people and suggest that I go for the ones with burdens and brighten up their day and forget about myself and my happiness.

Why is that for?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound picky to me. I think those are some normal expectations.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I attract a lot of girls but I complain about having no relationship and being single for a long time."

That's the problem right there. No one likes a whiner. It doesn't matter even when it's justified.

"Some people disagree with my picky choices but all I just want is a happy/friendly nerdy pretty girl who willing to fix herself and make her future bright and doesn't expect me to pamper her. "

All sounds good, but I understand why some people think you're parameters are too picky.
    First of all, all people are nerdy. I mean every single person was a child, and children love kids shows, that's nerdy as shit.
    Second, fix herself from what to what?
    Third, I understand about pampering, but if you decide to have a girlfriend, you need to take care of her, especially if you want kids. Women's effectiveness drops once kids are in the picture because she has to spend time making sure they are alright.

When I got my girlfriend, I just wanted someone who was beautiful (model like), sexy and smart (enough), and will look into accepting anything else that comes with her.

• "That's the problem right there. No one likes a whiner. It doesn't matter even when it's justified."

Well I don't believe that statement, especially when girls complain about it even when its not justified. The majoirty of dudes will try to help her out.

What I meant nerdy is just someone who has glasses, smart, doesn't cake her face with make up. Pretty simple and down to earth, instead of trying to act like she is beyond everything.

As in fixing herself from what to what is just basically fixing herself of whatever problems she is facing or dealing with. Such as if she has a crappy background of being a super angry and mean to others for no reason, she is fixing herself to stop doing that because its pointless.

As in pampering her, I meant if I have to pamper her the first day that we meet. Like the only way she will react or respond is through pampering and nothing else. She doesn't have any personality or anything unless she is pampered

• I am sorry man I can't write a whole essay for you to understand what I am saying. I can see where this is going.

• I never asked for an essay, wouldn't read it anyway, short attention span. lol.
      I just like to understand things and people.