Girls, Why do women prefer dark hair and dark eyes over blonde and red hair and blue eyes when dating?

Why do most western women prefer dark hair and dark eyes over blonde and ginger guys with lighter features?
Im on a good paying job keep fit love animals , traveling , international studies, history and traveling yet I struggle to even get one date. Yet I know his who are overweight , act like pigs , lazy yet they have have dark hair and olive skin and seem to get dated so easily

Girls, Why do women prefer dark hair and dark eyes over blonde and red hair and blue eyes when dating?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I dunno. I prefer lighter hair with dark eyes myself, there’s not necessarily a specific reason why some women prefer those features, it’s just personal preference.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand but it's frustrating I take care of myself and can't seem to find one female in Melbourne who finds me attractive

• You have to master the art of seducing women intellectually, lol. It's not all about the physical aspect (though important) but also the personality. And beauty is subjective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried dating sites

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've been on pof , tinder and bumble and nothing :/

• Show All
    • I don't know what I'm doing all I know is guys I work with overweight and terrible people ( real pigs ) yet they've got olive skin and brown hair and brown eyes and they can get dates so easily

• Well you're being very shallow so that may have something to do with it.

Recommended myTakes