How can I tell someone that I don’t like them anymore when they can’t take the hint?

So I’ve been talking to this woman for over a year and a half now. At first it was just a sexual thing but as time went on she she got attached to me. But anyway for the last few months she keeps telling me that she has no one to care for here nor any family. I just can’t take the clingyness anymore. Plus she keeps saying she’s afraid she might die soon even though she’s not sick. So what do I do to get out of this relationship?
Well I broke up with that girl and she still can’t take a hint. She thinks that my roommate that we kicked out about a week and a half ago managed to break in and take us hostage and she keeps telling me that she’s calling the FBI to look for me.

20