Girls what are your opinions on height?

Also specify which are the acceptable heights.
  • A guy MUST be certain height or he's trash (dealbreaker).
    Vote A
  • I have a preference but it isn't a dealbreaker depending on his personality..
    Vote B
  • It's just a coincidence that guys of heights i don't like are all bad people.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably will be different for every girl. As long as they are taller than me idc.

1|0
    0|1
    • what about guys shorter than you make them nonredeemable? like i understand their shorter than you, but why do you feel that is unforgivable?

• Show All
    • Wtf is going on in these comments lol

• Even if she had a mandate to date only white males that's her prerogative. If she had a preference for white males but didn't exclude any others that's also her prerogative she's not saying one is better than the other thanks just what she's comfortable with. she's also saying she prefers guys taller but wouldn't exclude a short guy. Honestly she sounds perfect willing to give shots if she seems neccessary and there's nothing wrong with that you don't have to grill her to the 4th degree man Haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• It matters

1|1
    0|3
  • Many chicks dig tall guys. I also find them attractive but to be honest, it's nothing extra.

I prefer a dude around average height, max 6'2 and min 5'6 cause I still want to be shorter but on a comfy level if it makes sense.

When the chemistry gets to work though, the height is irrelevant in the end.

0|1
    0|0
    • But would you only be open to have chemistry with people in that range?

• It just depends on how well we would work together, if we would at all.

• What about being 5'6 or less makes them. not work well on a personal level

• I prefer guys to be at least be around 6'0 or more and I don't know whether I'd date a guy who is short again because it'd probably not work out

1|0
    0|1
    • Do you think you're shallow for not thinking you could care about someone who does look the way you expect in your mind?

• Show All
    • Difference is you asked for my opinion and I gave it while you shit on me for giving it. I said I wouldn't due to insecurity reasons and it could ruin the relationship due to it. I said maybe in the future, but not right now. And you're basically are telling me that's unreasonable which makes zero fucking sense to react in that way. I've had guys telling me I'm too tall before, but you don't see me shitting on them and insulting them. I just move on with life and that's what I'm going to do right now with you.

• So I can't respond?

• I prefer guys just a bit taller than me. Like I'm 175cm so someone 177 or 179 or 180 but that's it. I don't like really tall guys especially if they are strong cause they are scary. If a guy is a lot taller than me, he would have to be extremely gentle and cute. And I don't like guys shorter than me cause I know they just wanna fuck me and say byee. But when we're about the same height I feel like we are equal :)

0|0
    0|0

• Can I see the evidence which suggests guys who want women taller than then only want to fuck?

• Show All
    • 😂😂😂 noo I'd only use it on someone who really hurt m or another girl I know

• But you feel all short men re gonna hurt you right? Does it matter if they are or aren't?

• I voted A, although the word "trash" makes no sense there.

0|1
    0|1
    • what height must a guy be for you to consider him a good person?

• Show All
    • Umm, different heights. I didn't measure them.

One friend found his now still girlfriend at 27. And this other friend, like I said, is generally sucessful with the ladies.

What's your height?

• 5'6 avergae in America is 5'10

• I’m short enough and dating a short guy or same height as me has always been a NO! I just couldn’t bear the thought of everyone thinking we were midgets or children all our lives!

1|0
    0|1
    • would you consider that an insecurity on your end?

• Don't care. Almost everyone is taller than me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love all heights ♥️💘💗💞 short boys are the cutest

0|2
    0|1
  • I am 170 cm or 5.6 my ideal height is someone between 6 to 6.3 but i would even date guy's who are shorter than me love matter more than height

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference but height wouldn’t be a dealbreaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a bisexual n my favs are henry cavil n taylor swift.. make that out

0|0
    0|0
  • As I'm only 5'1", I'd prefer a guy no taller than 6'1", but whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he MUST be taller than me

1|0
    1|1
    • What height are you? and what are the reason that men shorter than you are at fault or are you shallow?

• Show All
    • Good job sherlock

• So is it a requirement or a preference? you're answer says one thing, your comment says another.

• Depends on how short he is.

1|0
    0|4
    • What is the minimum standard you expect guys to live up to?

• I don't expect guys to live up any expectations. Just like I'm not trying to live up to any guys expectations. A guy can not be into me because I have small boobs right? Well I'm not into guys whose height stops at my shoulders.

• are those equally shallow?

• Your options left no choice for I dont care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 5’6 so my guy has to be at least 5’10

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you better than guys taller than you and less than 5'10?

• Show All
    • then why are you here teliing guys who are under 5'10 to feel bad about themselves?

• I ended up deciding that height doesn’t matter it just so happens that my crush is 5’10

• im 5'2" so if they are shorter its kind of awkward

0|0
    0|0
    • what should they do to salvage their awkward existence? Can a guy shorter than you do anything to no be awkward, or his height makes everything he does awkward?

• I don't care about height
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • if a guy is shorter I don't care how great he is not happening don't want short kids and it looks weird

0|0
    0|0
    • What is the height at which guys are allowed to be men? And should shorter guys just off themslves, or be happy about being inferior?

• Show All
    • the guy can demand what they like life is too short to be with someone you aren't attracted to

• Can you list the criteria in which men are acceptable?

• I'm 5'5 and my boyfriend is roughly 5'6-5'7. It bothered me quite a bit at first but it wasn't enough to stop me from getting into a relationship with him. Now it really doesn't bother me much at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as he submits to my every whim.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer men to be taller then me simply because it makes me feel more protected. But I've dated men shorter then me as well and never had a issue with them because of their height. So My preference is taller but it's not a "have to have" if they treat me well then I can't complain :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you get a gun to feel even more protected? or would a short man with a gun make you feel more protected than a tall man? I never understand the protection argument. Height does have a factor, but weight and build play a bigger part. A built average guy would destroy a tall skinny guy. What are the standards of protection you use?

• Show All
    • Holy man, I'm starting to see what your issue is. It's not height.

There's a difference between complaining and then arguing with everyone that doesn't make you feel better about yourself. You aren't speaking out simply to defend your opinion your simply twisting everything to try and make you feel validated. I tried being nice but clearly your just bitter and angry to anyone who's hurt you so have fun.

• Listen, i try to have discussions on here. If a girl get fucked over by some douche bag, she can go out with friends, go drinking and yell "All guys are pigs, fuck men!!!" I work in a bar, i see this EVERY DAY. Then most of those girls cozy up to the same douche bag type guy they rant about about and repeat the cycle.

I don't think addressing shallowness is that extreme in comparison. I appreciate you being nice and i understand what you say. I do move on, i do accept rejections. But why is making a post on here crossing the line? if i went out belligerent screaming "ALL WOMEN ARE BICTHES" (i don't think that), i'd get beat the fuck up, which i'd deserve. I just don't understand the stupid social games, and i guess because i don't im a bad person?

• I like my guy to be 5’7 or 5’8, I don’t want a really tall guy. I want a guy I can reach.

1|2
    0|0
    • so all men outside that range are not and will never be good enough? What is your opinion on leg lengthening surgery for short men to get up to your expectations?

• Show All
    • Also in answer to your question about “leg lengthening surgeries”. Isn’t that illegal? Also, shorter girls like shorter guys. Just because it’s not my personal preference doesn’t mean loads of other girls don’t like them. One of my best friends always dates guys shorter than her.

So I’m presuming you are short, in which case, there are short (or even tall) girls out there for you. Somebody for everybody.

• it is legal. and the only girls who tell me I'm short are shorter than me

• My opinion is that these height questions need to STOP.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• its just a life mather you have to be at least 190 tall to be considered good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 3 foot 2 inches nobody be loving me 😭😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall, so I hope it matters. 😉

0|0
    1|0
  • Less than 180 is NOT A MAN

0|0
    0|1
  • 89% say it's not a dealbreaker and depends on his personality.

And he still won't accept it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any short man, no matter how hot he is, knows the answer is the first option. I've heard so many tales of short guys that have their matches drop to zero when they dare admit they are less that 5'10".

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes