Girls what are your opinions on height?

Also specify which are the acceptable heights.
  • A guy MUST be certain height or he's trash (dealbreaker).
  • I have a preference but it isn't a dealbreaker depending on his personality..
  • It's just a coincidence that guys of heights i don't like are all bad people.
    Vote C

257

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably will be different for every girl. As long as they are taller than me idc.

• what about guys shorter than you make them nonredeemable? like i understand their shorter than you, but why do you feel that is unforgivable?

• Wtf is going on in these comments lol

• Even if she had a mandate to date only white males that's her prerogative. If she had a preference for white males but didn't exclude any others that's also her prerogative she's not saying one is better than the other thanks just what she's comfortable with. she's also saying she prefers guys taller but wouldn't exclude a short guy. Honestly she sounds perfect willing to give shots if she seems neccessary and there's nothing wrong with that you don't have to grill her to the 4th degree man Haha