How do I handle my relationship anxiety?

my boyfriend and I had gone through a major bump at the beginning of our relationship that involved him lying and making me feel insecure about our relationship.

All was forgiven and long story short, I’ve learned to trust him over time but at times he’d say something that made me feel like he’s changing his mind on something and I begin to feel unsure again.

Its gotten so so bad that I woke up feeling nervous and my chest was heavy. I want to get away for a little

I love my boyfriend so much and I feel like he’s worth a fight but this feeling has gotten to me so much and I feel it’s easier to be single at times. But I don’t want to break up.

91

Most Helpful Guy

• As my mother used to say. "put up or piss off. You know where the door is."

• Can you go into detail with that?

• I always tell my partner to tell me about his anxieties 🙁 I just happen to have more than he does. Thanks for being a douche

I say that because you were kind of an ass about it what you had to say

• I doubt you have more than he does. He probably just doesn't offload them all onto you, maybe he's just kinder like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it some time because no relationship is perfect. I have anxiety and being in a relationship or dating someone will trigger me more. I can relate to the heaviness you will when waking up in the middle of your sleep. Listen to your gut instincts because a fly nor a ghost woke you up it’s your inner intuition tell you something. If you have to question someone’s loyalty keep your eyes pierced and be ready to leave when it comes to that.

Lying is a no no and you have every reason to feel insecure because someone you trust almost put your relationship on the line. Think with your mind and not with your heart and you’ll figure out what’s best for you.