Should I text him or let it be?

I have recently started seeing this guy. He's super sweet and makes me laugh all the time. However, this last date, I think I might've been too needy; I'm on my period, I hurt my back, and I have bacterial vaginosis. He knows all of these, but I feel like i was too needy with kissing him, wanting cuddles, etc.. And then my period got a little heavier when we were sleeping and a little bit got on his bed... And I feel so bad about it, but he said it's okay. He said he wants to make plans again and really likes me too (he calls me his girlfriend even though we haven't had that talk yet). Should I text him something along the lines of this; "Hey, I'm sorry if I can be a bit much sometimes-- I just haven't been feeling well. I've been having so much fun getting to know you, though! I hope you have fun with your friend this afternoon."? Or just wait for him to message me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a weirdo creepy message to send. Don't worry about apologies just say I can't wait to see you today or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say anything just yet, might push the needy vibe. Just wait a little bit.