Should I text him or let it be?

I have recently started seeing this guy. He's super sweet and makes me laugh all the time. However, this last date, I think I might've been too needy; I'm on my period, I hurt my back, and I have bacterial vaginosis. He knows all of these, but I feel like i was too needy with kissing him, wanting cuddles, etc.. And then my period got a little heavier when we were sleeping and a little bit got on his bed... And I feel so bad about it, but he said it's okay. He said he wants to make plans again and really likes me too (he calls me his girlfriend even though we haven't had that talk yet). Should I text him something along the lines of this; "Hey, I'm sorry if I can be a bit much sometimes-- I just haven't been feeling well. I've been having so much fun getting to know you, though! I hope you have fun with your friend this afternoon."? Or just wait for him to message me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a weirdo creepy message to send. Don't worry about apologies just say I can't wait to see you today or something.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say anything just yet, might push the needy vibe. Just wait a little bit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you're going to send a message send a message that sweet saying you're thinking about him but not necessarily you need them there or you want them right next to you at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you can message him or wait for sometime

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I mean wait for him to message you, will show if he truly cares

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes