Do girls share screenshot of chat they had with guys, with there other female friends? If yes do they keep any boundaries? Or share everything?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Sure I mean why not? If its a cute text or he says something thats funny, or relatable, etc then why wouldn't I share it? doesn't need to be a secret but if we mention anything sexual I feel like thats awkward to tell my friends. But if he's being an ass then hells yeah my friend is gonna know but I dont have many close friends so its not like 20 people are gonna know. a gal needs to rant once ina while to her friends. And honestly it shouldmt worry the guy unless he's done something bad. Otherwise we are literally just talking about how amazing you are, we do that all the time but thats just me. Some girls dont talk to their friends about that stuff

0|3
    0|0
  • If the guy is someone I don't know and they say something stupid, then yes. I will share it with my friends, because it's funny. If it's someone I know and care about, I don't share our conversations with anyone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Are you seriously asking if *any* girls do that? Are you suggesting there's a chance *no* girl does that? Come on, use your brain.

Same goes for guys doing that, of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • when u just start talking with a girl chances are most of ur chat her friends are reading too, but once ur actually in a relationship then nah not so much, only if u screw up and do something stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • yeh we share them. if its someone we both know or the chat got intimate then some stuff might stay private but random chats on groups an stuff are fair game.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some do. Not all. It's a risk you take whenever you communicate in writing.

0|1
    0|0
  • only if the guy is acting like an absolute idiot and shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Um... I know I don't do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • All thevtykeb