Why did exes care so much?

I've been with my boyfriend for 15 months and he has been divorced for almost 4 years. His ex-wife cheated on him and they never really got along; got married because she got pregnant. Anyway, she has been jealous since she found out we were together and tries to control us by using their son. For example, when she knows he is planning to come to see me, she will tell him, at the last minute, she can't pick up their son until the next day. Why are exes jealous if they are reason they are not with their ex?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• She never cared about him just using him and she has less control over him now that you do.

• She did use him. She dated a guy for 8 years. They hooked up and she asked if he would marry her and have kids and he said no... she ended up pregnant a month later...