Why guys suddenly stop texting to you but still reply if you text them?

I met this guy a month ago, we hooked up & hangout couple times, 3 weeks ago he left back to his country for good and I said I'll visit him.

He still texted me almost everyday after that but suddenly last week he stopped texting me. First he said "whats up with you? Dont wanna chat anymore?" So I said he was the one who didn't text me and he said its because I only wanted to party, fun and hook up. He don't reply anymore after that. So i deleted his contact (my profile picture won't be visible to him anymore)

If i text him on facebook he still reply but always left me hanging, i texted him again today and he replied and said he's sick. I try to joke asking if he needs hook up and he doesn't reply.

What is happening to him? Should I say anything?

01