How do I get a girl to have sex with me on the first date?

111

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I am going to guess about $10,000 cash should do the trick. Why do you want to have sex with a stranger?

• You could pay her. If you have enough cash on you, I promise that will work. How much is enough depends on what you look and act like and on how slutty she is. Although, surprisingly, even virgins will have sex for enough money.

Or, you could do what I do and try to find women that you are pretty sure want to have sex with you. Then you have to plan the date. If you can time it when she is ovulating, she is more likely to give in than at other times of the month. And finally, you have to have the opportunity with a place to have sex.