If you knew a girl you liked was saving her virginity for marriage. Would you consider it a challenge to make her change her mind for you?

118

Most Helpful Guys

• I was in that position.

At first when we were a couple, I did not know she was a virgin... She was way too gorgeous to be a virgin and, at a sausage party that was our college, it never occurred to me that she could be.

One day, it just sort of hit me. We were in bed and she sort of curled up in the corner as I gently asked "Cyn... Are you a virgin?" She nodded yes.

I was fine with that I told her and we could take things at a pace comfortable for her.

However, as time passed, I was sort of hoping to take things to the next level. I asked and she eventually told me that she wanted to wait until marriage. I told her "OK". I wanted to marry her anyway, by that point, so it was not a huge deal for me.

After almost 17 months together, she dumped me.

====

Looking back, I don't regret my decision. BUT, I would not do that again.
    Because of her and my subsequent 2.5 decades of heartbreak, I sacrificed my healthy years - the best for fucking - and did not fuck. I can't get that time back.

However, to answer your question...
    Just like I did with Cynthia, no, I would not consider it a challenge to change her mind because I would not attempt to do so.

• Nope, i'll encourage her to keep it this way and tell her how much precious she is...

Most Helpful Girl