If you knew a girl you liked was saving her virginity for marriage. Would you consider it a challenge to make her change her mind for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I was in that position.

At first when we were a couple, I did not know she was a virgin... She was way too gorgeous to be a virgin and, at a sausage party that was our college, it never occurred to me that she could be.

One day, it just sort of hit me. We were in bed and she sort of curled up in the corner as I gently asked "Cyn... Are you a virgin?" She nodded yes.

I was fine with that I told her and we could take things at a pace comfortable for her.

However, as time passed, I was sort of hoping to take things to the next level. I asked and she eventually told me that she wanted to wait until marriage. I told her "OK". I wanted to marry her anyway, by that point, so it was not a huge deal for me.

After almost 17 months together, she dumped me.

====

Looking back, I don't regret my decision. BUT, I would not do that again.
    Because of her and my subsequent 2.5 decades of heartbreak, I sacrificed my healthy years - the best for fucking - and did not fuck. I can't get that time back.

However, to answer your question...
    Just like I did with Cynthia, no, I would not consider it a challenge to change her mind because I would not attempt to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i'll encourage her to keep it this way and tell her how much precious she is...

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• No, I'd probably pass unless she was the most Incredible Person (and I'm sure I would have felt the same way when I was a Young adult or Teenager).

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's a challenge enough to find a girl with such a strong will and solid principles in a world where premarital sex is highly encouraged. I'd scoop her right up.

1|0
    0|0
  • no i`d pretty much assume she is some religious extremist or sexually crippled. i'd drop her before i get too invested. i mean if i was 15, i'd be willing to wait a few years xD but at my age, i expect people to be adults and not believe in fairitales anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i was my 15 year old self again then i'd say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have heard that a couple of times from women I dated.

They quickly forgot about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t like to do something like that
    \_{•-•}_/

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would respect her choice and leave it at that. Virgin hunters piss me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am not sure but I will try to make her feel more comfortable love ideas for change of mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even fuck with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'll never have sex before marriage

1|1
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I won't

1|0
    0|0
  • no i'd just go for someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I would consider her a pearl

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm, i think, i yes😋

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would consider her a fucking liar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes