Guys, What makes a woman a hoe, whore, slut etc? In your own personal opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. if she acts like a man
    2. if she doesn't wants to get married and have a family
    3. if she sleeps with many guys before marriage (better be virgin till marriage)
    4. if she's s cheater
    5. if she's a feminist

0|1
    0|0
    • Wait so even if she’s only been with one guy you would consider her a hoe? Lol

• Show All
    • I get what you’re saying. That’s why a lot of guys end up with girls that are so called “hoes” because they lied about how many guys they been with. Just like how men lie women can too. Some even lie about being loyal and faithful you can’t trust the ones that always broadcast on social media how good of a girlfriend they are and how loyal and down they are those are the ones who might not be being honest lol.

• That's true, i never hear what a girl says, i only monitor her actions and see how she behaves, i'm not just a random dude, i'm a real man...

Also in difficult times, i'll see how she behaves... i learned something in life, be honest no matter how hard it is... people trust me blindly, jf they want to know the the truth, they call me cause i never lie...

It's not easy at all... but better then lying.

I always wished to find someone like me but it's extremely hard or doesn't exists... they all have to lie at some point...

• I would say that the most intellectually consistent definition of a sexually promiscuous person (and its many synonyms) is a person who frequently engages in casual sexual behavior and/or makes garnering sexual attention from their desired gender a top priority in their lives. I've defined it this way because it can't be based on specific actions or arbitrary numbers.

That said, the definition of a sexually promiscuous person is hardly relevant to my dating standards. I simply will not date a girl unless she is a virgin. This dating standard is independent of my definition of promiscuity, because I don't consider every non-virgin to be promiscuous, I merely have no interest in romantic relations with them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Sex with a large number of guys. No stability in relationships, which are Brief, if at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think cheating is the only qualifier, if a girl wants to sleep around she's allowed to do so. Just like guys are allowed.

I also think calling someone a "dirty slut" or "whore" can be acceptable in the bedroom as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • A whore gets paid for sex. A "hoe" still gets paid, but not in cash. A slut is someone, male or female, who enjoys sex without it being part of anything else, like a relationship. I am a slut, I've been a whore, but not a hoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping with a lot of different guys within a short time frame. Only being into certain guys for materialistic things and not actually care about them in the slightest etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • a whore is a woman who sleeps with men for money.
    Some people consider a girl who sleeps around a slut or whore I honestly dont
    I really dont care all I want is a girl to be honest, open and not cheat on me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my quote but...

Some whores are just honest women. Some women are just dishonest whores. By the way, that is just as much an indictment of men as it is women. Men get what they pay for, and we are notoriously poor shoppers.

0|0
    0|0
  • l would say when she tells lies all the time and says she will date you and she sees it all as a big joke and been a big tease and you have put all your time and evert into her then she lets you down big time

0|0
    0|0
  • If she cheats, I'll use one or more of those terms. Otherwise, I only use those words to describe men, usually friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know the answer to that, a woman who has a lot of dicks on her. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirting with every man she meets... revealing clothes... sex or losing virginity before marriage (if anyone brings out rape he/she is a retard)...

0|0
    0|0
  • A women who toys with and teases men's emotions. A women who deceives in her intent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whores get paid, hoes and sluts bang everybody. Bitches bang everybody but you.

0|0
    0|0
  • womman that doesn't respect herself and degrades herself with sex used for other purposes

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m getting all kind of different answers lol. I thought y’all would say having a high body count at a young age like 16-17-18 or having sex at early age or something because that!/ usually What people say lol.

• She won't go out with me! Damn her anyways!

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she acts and talks.

0|0
    0|1
  • Her view of herself

0|0
    0|0
  • had sex with a lot diffrent guys, talking way hoes talk, flirting with everyone, and weird but smoking, i just dont like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Breathing

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes