Guys, What makes a woman a hoe, whore, slut etc? In your own personal opinion?

21

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. if she acts like a man
    2. if she doesn't wants to get married and have a family
    3. if she sleeps with many guys before marriage (better be virgin till marriage)
    4. if she's s cheater
    5. if she's a feminist

• Wait so even if she’s only been with one guy you would consider her a hoe? Lol

• I get what you’re saying. That’s why a lot of guys end up with girls that are so called “hoes” because they lied about how many guys they been with. Just like how men lie women can too. Some even lie about being loyal and faithful you can’t trust the ones that always broadcast on social media how good of a girlfriend they are and how loyal and down they are those are the ones who might not be being honest lol.

• That's true, i never hear what a girl says, i only monitor her actions and see how she behaves, i'm not just a random dude, i'm a real man...

Also in difficult times, i'll see how she behaves... i learned something in life, be honest no matter how hard it is... people trust me blindly, jf they want to know the the truth, they call me cause i never lie...

It's not easy at all... but better then lying.

I always wished to find someone like me but it's extremely hard or doesn't exists... they all have to lie at some point...

• I would say that the most intellectually consistent definition of a sexually promiscuous person (and its many synonyms) is a person who frequently engages in casual sexual behavior and/or makes garnering sexual attention from their desired gender a top priority in their lives. I've defined it this way because it can't be based on specific actions or arbitrary numbers.

That said, the definition of a sexually promiscuous person is hardly relevant to my dating standards. I simply will not date a girl unless she is a virgin. This dating standard is independent of my definition of promiscuity, because I don't consider every non-virgin to be promiscuous, I merely have no interest in romantic relations with them.