Everything has changed?

I dont know what to feel and what to do. Things are just going down south real quick and im just watching it all crumble to pieces. I used to want marriage with her. At some point i gained the courage to ask her to marry me. She said yes and i felt like the happiest man alive. Then about 3 days after the marriage license was picked up, she got mad about me staying over time. When i got home, she told me that i can never keep my word about my times, truth is i have a set schedule but i know i will never have an 8 hr shift. They will always be 10hrs plus.

So i got home after work and she began accusing me of cheating and not being true to my word. She then told me that the marriage was cancelled and that it meant "shit" to her. I must be honest, this hurt so i did as she asked due to the fact that she proceeded to ignore me the day after telling me that. I returned all rings and cancelled all plans.

Now she is back on the topic of marriage but i am now scared to proceed. I am having seconds thoughts on it now and dont know if it is okay to be this way. What usually crosses my mind is having to go through the process again of purchasinf some rings, make plans and just to be shut down. I am really trying to avoid that feeling again but now she just won't stop talking about marriage. She said that she is tired of being only my "live in girlfriend" and that she would much rather be a nobody if i dont want to marry her. I love her but i am just trying to avoid a horrible feeling. What do i do? Please help me with this predicament.

12