Would you be upset with your girlfriend if she put on Facebook “I’m done with this relationship shit.” After one little argument?

Would you feel as though she’s broadcasting you guys relationship business?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Wow... she’s ready to end it after one little argument?
    How long have you been together?
    If she can’t handle small arguments then how is she going to handle major ones that come up in a relationship?
    Personally, I keep relationship and work related stuff off of Facebook. That stuff should stay in private.

0|0
    0|0
    • She’s 18. My closet friend. and they argue often and whenever they do she broadcast it on Facebook with some subliminal post. Sharing things like “A nigga can go from loving you to saying you’re irritating.” “My heart is too good and too loyal to deserve this.” “I’m reconsidering a lot of shit.” And her boyfriend will comment on it or laugh at the post and she’ll say something like “You think everything is funny until I start being a petty bitch.” he’s 23. She’s my friend and all and I love her but I don't know how he does it.

• Show All
    • Just because you love someone or are friends with them doesn’t mean that they won’t do something every now and then that irritates you or vice versa. It doesn’t matter if they are just a friend or a bf/gf. Just because they said they were irritating doesn’t change their general feelings for you.
      I think she’s just overreacting about small stuff.
      Maybe she’s posting it on FB in hope that others will support her side with sympathy.

• All I know is she needs to calm down becuase eventually he might up and replace her or just leave. He doesn’t act up to much about it when she does it because they live together and his parents are in Chicago they’re in Missouri and when they were still in Chicago his parents pretty much told him he had to go anyway. So he might put up with it for a while lol.

• Yes.
    I would likely terminate the relationship at that point because her actions show me that she is immature and drama-inducing... in other words, a woman I neither need nor want.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. The probability she was "the one" was 1-in-over-3-billion... in other words, zero. Time to move on to the next one - preferably not a drama queen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty immature

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Of course, our dirty laundry should not be aired for the rest of the world to see, but I'm not on Facebook so id have no idea she posted it so problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dump her ass just for posting it online. One thing I hate is women that think the world needs to know about personal lives, relationships and sex lives. Private lives should stay private.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would dump her asap, on Facebook, on text

She wouldn't DARE talk shit about me behind my back, WHILE simultaneously being in a relationship with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I would make her regret it and erase her off my page and live. Someone walks over you. You're not a man. Be a man. Have some standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have Facebook so I don't have bullshit like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds a little melodramatic.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was her calling for attention so she could talk shit behind your back. Guaranteed. And its gonna happen every single time.

I'd post "that's a hell of a shitty way to break up with someone" as a comment and let her ass go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. A girl like that really doesn't deserve a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes