Have I fallen into a single rut?

I have a very high sex drive and guys interested but I just don’t want a relationship ever and the longer this goes on the more I don’t want one.
I don’t get first date butterflies or excited I’d rather just sleep with them and send them on their way. And after I sleep with them no matter how hot they are or how good it was or how well we click I just forget about them until they call again. If they want a first date I go for food because it serves a purpose and anything else would be wasting my time.
I think I’ve hurt lots of people with this behaviour but I just don’t feel it with anyone and I make it clear I don’t want anything more but they think I’m not telling the truth when I say that.
Is this normal?
  • Yes totally normall
    Vote A
  • No, you’re a cold hearted biatch
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly i don't see anything wrong the way you think is very practically and logical and as a man i would appreciate your honesty and would not get offended at all but that's just me!

0|0
    1|0
    • You’d think so but it’s like reverse psychology with guys if you are clingy they run if you aren’t they cling it’s super annoying. All my single friends that want a relationship can’t get commitment and I’m here with them begging me to just call them or reply

• They probably think that you are out of their league and become clingy trying to keep you. Yes I know its pretty fucking stupid

Most Helpful Girl

• Your life is your life, but I’d make it super clear what you want right off the bat (If you don’t already). There’s lots of guys who prefer no strings attached anyway.
    I would also suggest offering to go Dutch when eating so the guy doesn’t think you’re in it for more than you can offer romantically. Plus it minimizes guilt when you’re paying for yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Single life can be addictive. You learn to love your freedom and it is hard to let go of that. Almost every-time I start going out with a girl I actually go through a stage of regretting it till I became used to relationships again.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not normal... I think you are probably in a situation where you got hurt earlier in life, and have just fallen into the habit of hooking up with men since then. If you are used to only seeing men for one night, it would be tough to get your brain to make a deeper connection with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow... seems like something must have happened in a past relationship that makes you don’t want one now. Since all you want is sex, have you thought of going the “benefits “ route instead if you ever find someone sexually compatible with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's both A and B
    Just depends on the the others person point of view

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fucked up, and what you have is what's wrong with today's society.

0|0
    1|1
  • You've become a slut.

0|0
    1|0
    • A slut is a word that holds no real value or figures. It is merely the users opinion and own definition. Don't worry you'll get laid one day

• No that's literally how you sound. Also very mature with the virgin insults.

• You're a normal dominant alpha female.

0|0
    1|0
  • You are the average man.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you are your own normal we can't all want the same thing some crave being attached to someone some like being free spirits.

Just do you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes