Can women find shy socially awkward guys attractive?

Is it a problem if a guy is shy and socially awkward or can it be ok if you like the look of them. And also could you say why or why not please.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah of course. Physical attraction starts way before knowing anything about someone. As long as they can still manage to be somewhat charming I'd say it's not an issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer. I'm ok as long as the woman leads the conversation until I get more comfortable with them.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO!

• You're welcome 🙂🙂

• I think it depends on the context for me. I can handle shy guys, but the socially awkward part is the cloudy area. Some men are just quiet and don't say a lot and thats okay, then there's some that are just not easy to handle in public or around people wether that be with bad comments or sometimes just acting out in a bad way becuase they don't know what to do. So I guess it depends :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer. I usually tend to stay quiet in new social situations as I get embarrassed with myself if I have to speak to anyone first, if they speak first I can reply but still get all embarrassed. Never act out or anything like that, I'm too busy being nervous and shy lol

• My best advice would be to just keep putting yourself in those situations (hear me out), it's okay to feel awkward or shy or embarrassed but by being exposed with those feelings you'll slowly learn how to deal with it and gain some more confidence in yourself and talking around people. It won't be easy at first but sometimes the best way to get over things is to dive into them head first. Hope all works out for you :)

• Great advice, thank you. I am trying to get myself into more social activities, just joined a football/soccer team and go out more, its slowly starting to get better. Thank you 🙂🙂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe some, but i definitely don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why: Because I'm extremely aggressive and straightforward and being awkward and shy not only dries my pussy, but I scare men like that. True story.

• Show All
    • Hell yeah 🙂

• Think of it like this. Someone is selling you a product. But the advertising is horrible. Even if the product is good, your might not get to the step of actually giving it a try, because the presentation and advertising is shit. Very rarely would a person buy/ try a product anyways regardless of how bad it seems. I'm pretty social and I don't mind being friends with a guy who's shy and socially awkward but for relationships, I want a guy that knows how to express his feelings and communicate efficiently with others and laugh off their mistakes. It all has to do with confidence. Assume this: There are two cupcakes, exactly the same flavour and deliciousness. But one kinda looks like shit and one looks perfect. Which would you choose? Now apply it to this. Both guys have wonderful personalities but one is confident and one is not. Which do I choose? Probably the first one. Social awkwardness isn't something we should just find someone to accept. It has to be something you vow to work on and improve on and to gain confidence. If someone wants to stay awkward I wouldn't encourage that. If he's learning and pushing himself to be better, then it's okay if he starts off awkward :)

0|3
    0|0
    • Thank you. I'm usually only like that at the beginning, once I know someone I tend to be fine with them and anyone else when I'm with them.

• That's wonderful then! Don't worry about it! But do try to improve! :) I wish you the best!

• I am trying, I'm getting there slowly. Thank you, you too!

• I don't think I'd mind if we have a lot in common or if he has the same Humor. But I'm shy too when it comes to Dating so none of us would make the first move.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. I could just about manage to say "Hi" and ask a question or two to get conversation started but that's about it lol

• I have realised that they are my type. Even though I am the opposite of shy and socially awkward.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer. I always seem to go for the women who aren't shy and awkward, always seem to get me more confident in myself and less shy.

• That is good to know! Sadly my experience is every time I am attracted to the shy and socially awkward, they get more shy and reserved.

• The more a woman shows she's into me the more I will come out of my shell and start talking and gathering confidence.

• mhmmm yes my boyfriend is like that

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it would annoy me to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont like those kind of guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely, if I find him attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes