Can women find shy socially awkward guys attractive?

Is it a problem if a guy is shy and socially awkward or can it be ok if you like the look of them. And also could you say why or why not please.

11

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah of course. Physical attraction starts way before knowing anything about someone. As long as they can still manage to be somewhat charming I'd say it's not an issue.

• Thank you for your answer. I'm ok as long as the woman leads the conversation until I get more comfortable with them.

• Thanks for MHO!

• You're welcome 🙂🙂

• I think it depends on the context for me. I can handle shy guys, but the socially awkward part is the cloudy area. Some men are just quiet and don't say a lot and thats okay, then there's some that are just not easy to handle in public or around people wether that be with bad comments or sometimes just acting out in a bad way becuase they don't know what to do. So I guess it depends :)

• Thank you for your answer. I usually tend to stay quiet in new social situations as I get embarrassed with myself if I have to speak to anyone first, if they speak first I can reply but still get all embarrassed. Never act out or anything like that, I'm too busy being nervous and shy lol

• My best advice would be to just keep putting yourself in those situations (hear me out), it's okay to feel awkward or shy or embarrassed but by being exposed with those feelings you'll slowly learn how to deal with it and gain some more confidence in yourself and talking around people. It won't be easy at first but sometimes the best way to get over things is to dive into them head first. Hope all works out for you :)

• Great advice, thank you. I am trying to get myself into more social activities, just joined a football/soccer team and go out more, its slowly starting to get better. Thank you 🙂🙂