If you had the option to pay $10 to get a handsome guy to hug, would you, girls?

I just want a hug so bad sometimes. I was reading online (this is stupid I know), but my sign is a Taurus, and I want affection all the time. We are apparently very physical and lovey people. It’s just so hard sometimes... I don’t even have to know them.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• What would a hug do for you though? Why no seek a connection an intimate affection it’s all about relations I know it get complicated can be a headache but you never loose till you give up wake up dont snooze

0|0
    0|0
    • Because i want that physical feeling of being held by someone who is physically attractive

• Show All
    • Your welcome ☺️

• l am her for you with my free hugs l need hugs as well

• My sign is Taurus too and I reallyyy love tight and warm hugs. But I don’t no why you have to pay to get a hug it’s not that hard haha

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you recommend, lol just asking friends all the time? Haha it’s so needy I feel like. I don’t wanna be a bother.

• I agree it’s not hard. It’s just weird, though!! To ask all the time. I know it’s just a hug, though.

• If you don’t have a boyfriend or someone special in your life then just hug whenever you feel like you want to haha. You only live once anyway so why not do what you want to do 😝 (but make sure they’re close friends lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. I find very few men unwilling to hug me if I want one.

Maybe you should find cuddle parties near where you live.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Is that why girls are always trying to hug and touch me? How creepy. Also those signs are stupid. Get a grip on reality.

1|0
    1|0
    • It’s not creepy that girls want a hug. Maybe the $10 part. I’m skinny and attractive, and no one would probably say no if I asked them for a hug. But I just don’t want to be needy, so I never ask for one. I’m just saying theoretically.

• Show All
    • Whatevs bro.

• Good luck with your desperate goals of 2018

• there are kissing booths. they pay you. check your local colleges

0|0
    0|0
  • 🤗🤗🤗

1|0
    0|0
  • i am 6'5" and i give free bear hugs! :3

1|0
    0|0
  • l would hug girls for free

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll hug you for 1 dollar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most women would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it have to be a handsome guy?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• hugs are free, can get it from anyone

I will only want from my boyfriend and my kids and my students lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Don't even want it for free if he doesn't do it simply because he want's to. Also, I don't really need much affection

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw. I can get that for free. I’m a Taurus too and I’m not affectionate I love hard but I don’t show it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Y E S
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha no way

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I wouldn't... :)

I don't like physical contact lol