If you had the option to pay $10 to get a handsome guy to hug, would you, girls?

I just want a hug so bad sometimes. I was reading online (this is stupid I know), but my sign is a Taurus, and I want affection all the time. We are apparently very physical and lovey people. It’s just so hard sometimes... I don’t even have to know them.

710

Most Helpful Guys

• What would a hug do for you though? Why no seek a connection an intimate affection it’s all about relations I know it get complicated can be a headache but you never loose till you give up wake up dont snooze

• Because i want that physical feeling of being held by someone who is physically attractive

• Your welcome ☺️

• l am her for you with my free hugs l need hugs as well

• My sign is Taurus too and I reallyyy love tight and warm hugs. But I don’t no why you have to pay to get a hug it’s not that hard haha

• What would you recommend, lol just asking friends all the time? Haha it’s so needy I feel like. I don’t wanna be a bother.

• I agree it’s not hard. It’s just weird, though!! To ask all the time. I know it’s just a hug, though.

• If you don’t have a boyfriend or someone special in your life then just hug whenever you feel like you want to haha. You only live once anyway so why not do what you want to do 😝 (but make sure they’re close friends lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. I find very few men unwilling to hug me if I want one.

Maybe you should find cuddle parties near where you live.