Is it ok to just not reply someone if you don't want to hang out?

This foreign girl I met on Tinder and went out with like twice some time ago just got back into the country last night and texted me after months of radio silence. Apparently she's back for a week. I know she wants to meet up again which I don't really feel like doing because I've been in a depressive episode and struggling with my mental health. Sometimes I just feel like not replying to anyone but I I'd probably feel bad tbh. What's the best way about this?

11