How can I stop believing all men cheat?

Yes. I have been cheated on. Both of my exes cheated on me, and it was very painful. I have come to the point where I just expect a man will cheat on me. I cannot see why a man would want to stay loyal to me, and I am very afraid of being imperfect, because then it will give a man more reason to cheat on me. But, humans are imperfect. I want to believe that there are men who stay loyal. I am dating someone, and we have been together for 6 months. I sometimes get very anxious and worried he will cheat. I don’t try and express it though. How can i get over this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• because you live in a society and culture full of hook up and sex free society. I am glad I dont live in that culture. Anyways not all men are like this...

• It is not only my society that has cheaters.

• sadly most guy just want sex and nothing else.