Why do people do this?

I met someone off tinder and went on an amazing date last Friday. We both agreed it was one of the best we’d ever been on and were excited to go out again. I follow him on Instagram and noticed that he’s still following other girls in the area. Presumably off of tinder. Why do people still swipe on tinder/look for other people after meeting someone they like? Should I be cautious about his intentions, or is it nothing to worry about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I got in a hell of a fight with 5 of my "friends" after insulting their "girlfriends" for having been found on Tinder. I predicted that 5 out of 5 "relationships" found on Tinder would end within the next two years. Of course I was right. I never contacted those goys again and never been healthier due to not having to deal with the excessive whining of deluded man children and fuckboys. Moral of the story? Don't do Tinder.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• First of all we’re all on tinder to fuck if your using tinder to find a relationship your using it wrong and are gonna be extremely out of luck unless your that one percent of tinder relationships that work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Following is not wrong and if you put things straight to him and tell him how you feel about that
    Things might change and if don't then talk and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be very cautious. Sounds like he's simply lining you up as one of many options.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with following people on Instagram? Isn't that the entire point?

0|0
    0|0
  • Swipe right on the guys that dont have abb pics/look like a model and maybe you will find a guy actually wanting a relationship rather than a fun time

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't know if you really like him. You need more of a relationship fir more of a commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you expect it’s tinder.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes