Why do people do this?

I met someone off tinder and went on an amazing date last Friday. We both agreed it was one of the best we’d ever been on and were excited to go out again. I follow him on Instagram and noticed that he’s still following other girls in the area. Presumably off of tinder. Why do people still swipe on tinder/look for other people after meeting someone they like? Should I be cautious about his intentions, or is it nothing to worry about?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I got in a hell of a fight with 5 of my "friends" after insulting their "girlfriends" for having been found on Tinder. I predicted that 5 out of 5 "relationships" found on Tinder would end within the next two years. Of course I was right. I never contacted those goys again and never been healthier due to not having to deal with the excessive whining of deluded man children and fuckboys. Moral of the story? Don't do Tinder.